Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The first mod I'd like to see please

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 10, 2021, 1:07:11 AM

They say there's about a million culture combinations, unfortunately, that also means there about a million different NAMES OF YOUR OPPOENTS you'll see during a game.  It's confusing and maddening during a game to see the name of every oppenent change constantly.  I would like a mod (or maybe the Devs would actually just implement such a common sense change) that the name of your opponent that shows is always the same the entire game.  

For example, my name showing to everyone else would be StarCleric of the (insert name of current culture).  That way, no matter what culture I or another AI/Player choose, it will be easy to tell who it is.  

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 10, 2021, 2:56:00 PM

'THE GREEN COLOR ONE'.... kidding

but we already have the leader's name. maybe we can use it, 

like 'Lucy's kingdom/empire/nation' or 'Republic of Lucy / United States of L...' for some official names depending on the culture or civic of choice..

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 10, 2021, 7:42:54 PM

Ya, like "Lucy of the Greeks", or something like that.  And later maybe "Lucy of the English".  As long as that player/AI is always distinguished by the SAME name throughout the game.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 12, 2021, 3:44:57 AM

So, they would not be able to simply show an alternat display name for each player?  Or simply an "addition" to the displayed name?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment