Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Lighthouse of Alexandria Wonder not appearing on the map

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Oct 22, 2020, 9:32:06 PM

Hey all !

• Description :

After completion, I was notified that the wonder was built (Wonder with Fame popup) and I could see the animation on the spot where it should appear (lake tile), but the wonder graphic didn't show up on the map. I could see the icon on the political/influence map though, as well as the highlighted tile and wonder popup when hovering the mouse over the tile.

• Steps to Reproduce :

Once prompted to select a Wonder project, select Lighthouse of Alexandria, place it on a convenient tile (lake or ocean) to build it.

• Reproducibility :

5/5 -> Happened everytime with this wonder and on those 3 lake tiles. See below for more infos.

• Expected Behavior :

Expected wonder graphic to appear on the map.

• Notes :

Reloading previous turn neither exiting the game and loading the last save file made the wonder graphics appear.

• Attachments: screenshots

[Edit #1] : So after testing with several playthroughs, it appears that the bug is related to the wonder graphics on those 3 lake tiles. I was able to build the Lighthouse of Alexandria on a different lake tile (I could see the blueprint while placing the wonder, and graphics would show the wonder after completion). Screenshots below :

[Edit #2] : I tested also with the Colossus of Rhodes, blueprint and graphics appear perfectly on those 3 lake tiles. Screenshots below :

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 24, 2020, 11:52:07 AM

To add some info, Harbour don't appear in this lake (central tile at least) as well, while they appear in others.

I suspect this doesnt come from the Lighthouse but from the lake tile

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 24, 2020, 1:01:58 PM

These sorts of bug seems to be related to handmade maps ;) There were some similar bugs in the first openDev.

Yes, all my constructions in this lake were invisible

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 12:10:56 PM

Thanks @MasterPaw and @Narcisse for the heads-up.

From my testing, the wonder graphics are to be suspected on those 3 lake tiles. I've managed to build the Lighthouse somewhere else and it appeared properly, as well as building the Colossus on this lake didn't reproduce the bug (I updated my bug report if you wanna check).

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 12:26:01 PM

hu, so only the Colossus appear, funny bug. I need to try the Cothon in this lake

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 4:58:46 PM
Narcisse wrote:

hu, so only the Colossus appear, funny bug. I need to try the Cothon in this like

Well, same with Cothon actually :)

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 9:55:35 PM

This is a part of a known and documented issue, almost anything can dissappear. The devs are working on it.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 25, 2020, 10:30:39 PM
Eulogos wrote:

This is a part of a known and documented issue, almost anything can dissappear. The devs are working on it.

Glad to hear that, thanks for the heads-up @Eulogos !

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment