Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A lot of problems with sound/music

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Oct 23, 2020, 9:18:06 AM

I experienced a lot of problems with sound/music:

• Description: I don't know if this is a problem with Stadia or with the game, but it happened frequently that the music would just stop playing and then restart with a different track, or I had no sounds at all. The latter for example would always happen when I entered the "faith" view, but there were many other occasions, mostly when switching between different views or (I believe) reading narrative events.
  • Steps to Reproduce: 1. Click on the "religion" button and enter the faith view; 2. The music and all sound effects stop.
  • Reproducibility: 5/5
  • Expected Behavior: While the sound effects might be intended to stop when leaving the campaign map, the music should continue playing or different tracks should blend together better.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 17, 2020, 1:02:18 AM

My issue was the level of sound. I was playing on Steam on PC, but the cutscenes were extremely loud. So much so I had to remove my headset.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 24, 2021, 2:47:31 PM

I've had an issue where the voices and music seem to begin playing at a lagging speed, almost as if they're being played on a record player at less-than-normal speed. Any way to fix this?

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment