Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

PSN Trophies

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Aug 23, 2023, 5:30:37 PM

I’m a little disappointed that there are currently no PlayStation trophies can be unlocked for this game.

Was this an error or is it intentional not having trophies? Seems silly considering there are Xbox achievements for the game!

(I have asked this on Discord and I know that you have forwarded the question to the Dev team. I was adding question here for reference in case anybody else is looking for answers)

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 24, 2023, 8:18:44 AM

Interestingly I had a trophy for the game unlock locally on the console, however when I went to look at details of the trophy my PSN account had not registered the trophy, nor was any details of the trophy available for the game. Is this a problem on the PSN side?

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 24, 2023, 3:30:59 PM

It was probably a propagation issue, I just had patch 1.001 come in on PS5 and trophies have showed up in the system. 

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 24, 2023, 4:42:35 PM

Hi all, 

Trophies are present on the PS4 and PS5 versions (as all games on these platforms). 

Patch 1.001 should indeed fix the previous issue.

Please let us know if you still have problems here.

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
9 months ago
Sep 4, 2023, 11:33:31 AM

Hi, 

I bought the game yesterday and I have this issue, I checked and I have no update available: I have the version the 1.01, I'm playing on PS4.

Thanks for the help.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 9, 2023, 4:29:49 PM

Hi, so it finally worked yesterday in the evening, I'm not sure why it started to worked so I have done no update and still have the 1.01 version.  

But there are some trophies that didn't pop in the PSN even if I can see them in "My profile →Trophies" in the game

- Polymath: research every technology in a single game

- Nerdopolis: produce at least 1000 science per turn in a city

But maybe this needs to be a new thread?

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 11, 2023, 4:49:37 PM

It's possible that the trophies didn't unlock due to then not being 'live' at the time of fulfilling the criteria. Can attempt them again (maybe re-loading an earlier save before the unlock) and update this thread with the results? I'm curious if they are fixed now, I also noticed that the PS4 trophies now showed up in my system although I primiarily play on PS5

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 15, 2023, 2:58:45 PM

I've noticed a couple of the xbox achievements wont unlock either. I have at least 4 that I know I've completed in the last week or 2 and it didn't trigger (Landstalker, Falling out, MVP, and Wonder-Full). They also show that 0% of gamers have unlocked them so clearly they are broken along with a handful of other achievements/trophies.

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message