Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Console UI

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Aug 31, 2023, 4:19:57 PM

The Ui text is small and it could use some improvements like being able to use the joysticks to see what you research by pressing down on the tech. The game has a few crashing problem they seem to happen around turn 100 and on 2 or 3 times. The game is really fun and thanks for bringing it to console.

i am on the xbox series s

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 31, 2023, 4:49:27 PM

I would like to add that the Tooltip functionality (which I access on PS5 via the touchpad button) is hard to use on the city list menu, as well as other menus where there are many items on screen to tooltip. For example, if I want to know the details of stability, I can access that via the city list menu and the tooltip. But the red item for stability is in a little row among the FIMS and influence and faith, and the menu itself has several other items to tooltip. It is very hard (sometimes it feels impossible) to move with the d-pad to investigate the + and - of stability.

Is anyone else having issues using tooltip mode? Perhaps I missed a different way to use it.

I've also had just a few crashes on PS5, but just once or twice.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 31, 2023, 7:40:00 PM

I will also add that the details of stability are not as complete as on the PC version. The console version does not display detailed stability information.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Sep 1, 2023, 9:19:46 AM

It needs a complete UX pass, there’s a lot of inconsistencies in functionality and some circumstances where things just break.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message