Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Deluxe Edition Broken

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Sep 19, 2023, 2:06:15 AM

I have been playing this game on Xbox and at a certain point throughout playing I'll log off and come back later. When I save the game and return to menu however, it says that I have deluxe content that I didn't own. I decided to just buy the deluxe edition and move on but now I can't even access that. I purchased the DLC but it doesn't seem to exist on xbox somehow. Now I'm down some cash and can't get to these saves that I've spent hours progressing through. I simply want the deluxe edition to exist on xbox, which it's supposed to but somehow doesn't. I need some dev help here.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 19, 2023, 7:37:30 AM

Hey,

Thank you for your report. We're already looking into this, but unfortunately I have not received news about when a fix may be ready.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 3:47:42 PM

Hi, I have the same problem. I played until yesterday without any problem and suddenly it doesn't give me access to my save anymore telling me that I have some content disabled. The content in question is just the deluxe dlc which is impossible for me even though I want to buy it. How can I not lose my saves? Why did this happen suddenly, it seems, after an update? I play on Xbox Series X on Game Pass.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message