Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Deluxe DLC Tag Added to Autosaves and Achievements Don't Unlock

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Oct 15, 2023, 2:49:57 PM

I'm playing the Gamepass version (Xbox series X) and didn't buy any DLC. Last night (10/14/2023) my game crashed when I went to attack my enemy's last city and when I tried to reload my last save it says "This file is using at least one additional piece of content that is either missing or disabled“... ALL my autosaves from this playthrough say its missing deluxe content but I'm just playing the xbox gamepass version (single player) and never had the deluxe content nor did I ever buy the heritage edition. My saves from other playthroughs don't show the deluxe tag, just the one I was currently playing and idk when it started happening but again all my saves from this playthrough now say it and I can't load any of them. I'm on turn 237, contemporary era, on a huge map, already settled the new world, and about to conquer the last of 10 AI players (about to get king of kings achievement too)... what a waste. 

I also noticed some achievements don't work, wonder-full in particular shows 99% complete but I've built them all. Landstalker, Falling out, and MVP also wont trigger; there might be others but I know I've completed these 4 at least

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message