Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Can't start Humankind on PS4 after update

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Oct 23, 2023, 7:58:56 PM

After the last update I can't start the game, it shows an error and doesn't start at all. Hope it can be fixed soon.

"An error has occurred in the following application.

(CE-34878-0)
Humankind"

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 24, 2023, 12:44:09 PM

Hello wadesetx,

We are sorry to hear that you experienced an issue after the last game update.

While we are further looking into this issue, could you please refer to the official Sony PlayStation support article regarding the Error Code:
"CE-34878-0", available at: https://www.playstation.com/en-bg/support/error-codes/ps4/ce-34878-0/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
-AB

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 12:56:48 AM

Me to it worked on first install and since then same error, tired to remove and download but no good.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 7, 2023, 9:36:57 AM

Same here. Each attempt ends in disappointment, and the anticipation of immersive gameplay transforms into a futile struggle. As we navigate academic problems, the knowledge gained here serves as a compelling call to action, urging us to explore useful site. The comprehensive analysis not only shed light on the environmental repercussions but also sparked a newfound awareness about the urgency of addressing deforestation. The essay skillfully navigates through facts and implications, providing a valuable resource for students seeking to understand the issue.  

Updated 6 months ago.
0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 13, 2023, 12:17:28 PM

Any updates on this? I’ve been having the same issue for weeks. Please let us know if the issue will be patched soon!

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 14, 2023, 9:21:06 PM

Yes please investigate as it stands I have paid for something that does not work, where do I go for a refund?

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 18, 2023, 7:32:52 PM

Same, I haven’t been able to play for weeks and even though this counts as a faulty product PlayStation network denied me a refund. I play on ps4 and my brother plays on ps5 game and it just doesn’t work.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 23, 2023, 5:50:43 PM

Has there been any progress on this? There's no way I just spent 35$ on a game that won't even open this seems like a scam. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 20, 2023, 6:47:37 PM

Im having an issue with the game crashing consistently after a certain amount of turns. Insanely frustrating

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message