Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Game keeps crashing on Xbox series X

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Nov 12, 2023, 6:59:42 PM

Game crashes everytime i try to end my turn and i believe the reason is because AI is moving their whole navy at once or something. This is very annoying since there is nothing i can do about it. Is

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 18, 2023, 11:47:37 PM

Mine keeps crashing in the Contemporary era. Have tried twice now and the game constantly crashes shortly after you enter that era. Basically the game is broken.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 3:43:30 PM

Yep, on multiple games now I can't get past the Turn 450 mark. Crashes usually start around 350 and amp up at the 400 mark. After that period it becomes unplayable. Super disappointing as the game is very fun and enjoyable beyond the constant crashes. 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 28, 2024, 11:02:45 AM

I wish the devs would pay attention to console version too. It seems that every game they just throw it on console for extra money and don't care about the rest

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 6, 2024, 5:32:14 AM

Yea just played two endless games with minimal crashes until the contemporary era. Once that hits, the game becomes literally unplayable. First game was 700 turns, the next one was 600. I still have not been allowed to complete a game because of these crashes. Im also confused why this isnt a “known major issue” that is pinned to the top of this forum. This seems like one of the most major issues about the game. You’re not even allowed to play into the contemporary era

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 8, 2024, 9:48:48 PM

Yea this is really annoying, i don't know what else to do. There's been other people posting about this problem too but no one seems to react 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message