Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Crossplay through Xbox Gamepass for PC

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 1, 2024, 3:18:20 AM

Hello I’m new to this game and one of my friends who plays through the gamepass app for pc wanted to play (I’m on console) but we discovered that we’re having issues connecting to each other. I’m aware that cross-play between steam and xbox is not available but when we looked into it, it’s stated that the game is cross-platform through the gamepass app but we still can’t connect, any help would be greatly appreciated.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 1, 2024, 4:17:02 PM

Could you tell us where exactly you found the claim that the game is cross-platform through the GamePass app? That information isn't correct, I'm afraid.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 5, 2024, 4:25:32 AM

I feel like if the game was updated maybe they could add cross-platform. But as far as im aware the game is abandoned on console with the lack of communication on forums and livestreams and the fact console hasn't gotten a update in a min. To be real i feel like console is treated like a cash cow for some company's. Hope humankinds devs won't make the same the civ  and ck3 did with there games being broken or behind. Here's to hoping for a good year for humankind on console.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 2, 2024, 6:59:48 PM

They will likely never add crossplay. As you can tell from all their social media accounts, they do not care about putting effort into the console version. They actively ignore ALL comments about updating the console version of the game to ever be up to date with the PC version. 

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message