Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Xbox X game crashes to black when a new turn begins. Turn 509

Copied to clipboard!
14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 12:33:36 AM

Wanted to post this, even though I have seen other similar posts, my hope is that by adding we will start to see responses from the game devs. At turn 509 my game just started crashing when I tried to move a unit. I deleted all auto saves and was able to get to turn 511 but now the problem is back and seems this is where I will have to give up on this game. Obviously this is a consistent problem and it sucks because I love this game. But the fact that I can't make it past a turn in the late game makes the game unplayable. I won't continue to invest time if it means all the hours I put are just a waste. 

I recognize bringing this game to console is a huge effort but some acknowledgement of the issues and a possible timeline on when stability will be improved would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise there just isn't much of a reason to continue playing.

Playing on Xbox X, game pass, no mods or DLC

0Send private message
11 days ago
Apr 18, 2024, 10:26:35 AM

Ce bug rend le jeu totalement injouable et j’ai l’impression qu’il touche toutes les consoles . J’espère que les dev se presseront à créer un correctif. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message