Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Humankind PS5 Console version appreciation

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jun 16, 2024, 5:47:49 AM

I have been playing the PS5 version of Humankind. Just wanted to provide an appreciation post. My experience so far has been increadable. The controls are logical. The game is a perfect console version. Throughout my two and a half playthroughs I haven't experienced any of the issues listed in this forum and the game appears to be very well optimised. I have only had one crash so far (though admittedly this was possibly my fault for learning multiple techs, fighting multiple battles and assimilating another culture all in a short space of time during 1 turn). 

Improvements would be:

Trade route overlay (can be difficult to see in the diplomacy screen;

Introduction of the remaining DLC from the PC version (admittedly Together we Rule would be a lot of work to implement due to UI changes required etc.);

PS5 Trophies not registering correctly (e.g. all wonders, research all technologies). 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jun 27, 2024, 9:36:36 AM

im a xbox s player , played a lot of civ 6 in the past mostly console , but loving this game so far , the graphics , the battles , the civics system , city management , the changing of cultures , personally  blows away civ away , the controls took me a little while  in getting used , but yeah this game gets a lot of love from me 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 11, 2024, 6:33:08 PM

I keep coming back from civ its just so much more... alive than civ. but yeah my main gripe is just like wth with maps. can I please just get a realistic earth seed to put in generator when I set up a skirm or a reply if I am missing something?  come on devs. you can grab an earth map boot it on Xbox and give me a seed cant you? please?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment