Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Election system like in ES2

CongressCivicsElectionsIdeologies

2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 5:09:11 PM

It would be very cool if after diplomacy expansion, we could also concentrate on election and ideology system. So I think it shall be opened with government civics, and firstly as your government develops it opens new opportunity. So everyone will have a window of a ruler, and for king it will be smth like closest aristocracy families, for democracy it will be called as parliament. And it shall work like political parties in ES2. Also maybe shall be the choice of government type and position of global ideology axes shall somehow influent the effects of laws and elections 

Updated 18 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 7:23:25 PM

I don't think it fits well into a game spawing from the neolithic to 20??

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 7:50:34 PM

But why, I think such system will add immerse with the people of your culture. As from greek culture there were always different aristocrat families, which developed then in lords in medieval era and into political parties in modern era. I believe this system will fit humankind a lot, moreover devs already have experienced such system in their previous games

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 11, 2022, 9:37:21 PM

The time steps are quite different.
Humankind's pace is quite a macro one for the first 4 eras, at least.
Things like elections would only be worth for a fraction of a turn, it lacks the time granularity required for such kind of depth.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment