Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Language] Liberated cities should be named "Independent", not "Rebels"

IdeologiesNarrative EventsIndependent PeopleCultures

2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 6:02:56 PM

When I voluntarily liberate a city to become its own Independent People, the culture of that city is named "Rebels from the {Culture}" (e.g., "Rebels from the Umayyads").  This is probably because the same language term is used when actual rebel units are generated from low stability.

Proposal: When I voluntarily liberate a city, the newly independent city's culture should become "Independent {Culture}" instead of "Rebels from the {Culture}".  E.g., "Independent Umayyads" or "Independent British".

Updated 2 days ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hi! Thank you for your input. I can confirm that, based on your idea, we removed the label "Rebels" for Independent People that are Liberated. This change was implemented in the Patch 1 of the George Sand update.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Feb 4, 2023, 12:17:28 AM

Nice thematic idea.

What about "[Culture] Free State" or "Autonomous [culture] people"? We might need a few variations to keep multiple liberated cities apart. Unless we want those to be one connected entity.

0Send private message

Must have

The MUST HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would really like to have in the game.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated 2 years ago

Hey Folks! 

We are currently discussing the best way to do that, but if everything is going fine, this should appear soon ingame.

Thanks again for submitting us such fixes and ideas to make the game better

Have a nice day

Ben

0Send private message
a year ago
May 1, 2023, 9:06:17 AM

Hey,

great idea. Why not have a bank of 2 or 3 names that could be used as spin-offs from the main cultures ? 

Like Franks liberating some independant Burgundians, England some Welsh and so on...

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hi! Thank you for your input. I can confirm that, based on your idea, we removed the label "Rebels" for Independent People that are Liberated. This change was implemented in the Patch 1 of the George Sand update.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment