Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

SIgnal queue blockage

Notification system

2 years ago
Jan 25, 2023, 10:10:10 PM

Whenever a construction queue is blocked it would be nice to see this clearly on the map.

For instance by using red colored lines for the city name or something that makes the city stand out.

The queue is blocked / on pause whenever one loses access to a resource needed to create a unit.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hello!

I'm glad to tell you that this was implemented in the Sand update! Now whenever a Construction Queue is blocked,  a warning appears on your City.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 26, 2023, 9:27:48 PM

Maybe instead of indicating it on the map, it would be nice to have a notification that your stability is too low, not enough population or no access to resources anymore and you need to solve it or manually skip through this menu. To my knowledge we do not have that either.

0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated a year ago

Hey there, 

we briefly spoke with the devs, and it appears that something we would like to implement during the year. Probably not right now because we have a tight schedule with a lot of new things under developement, but normally  (still I can't make any promises)  if everything goes well, straight after

Thanks again for this idea, it'as a pretty nice Quality of life change

Have a nice week 

Ben

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jan 6, 2024, 12:15:58 AM

+1; I don't think that the game should let me end turn when one of my cities has a blocked queue. It already doesn't let me end turn when the queue is empty, and a blocked queue is equivalent to an empty queue.

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hello!

I'm glad to tell you that this was implemented in the Sand update! Now whenever a Construction Queue is blocked,  a warning appears on your City.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment