Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

More informations and stats about Empires to track in game progress

GUIGame optionsCongressDiplomacyTechnologies

a year ago
Jul 3, 2023, 9:32:24 PM

After playing several games both in multiplayer and solo, i find that we need more stats in the game to apprehend it in a much more comprehensive way !

--Informations about our Empire-- 

I think that a GUI with cumulated FIMS / Population/ Cumulated Army Power etc. would be a good indicator of the status of our development. I know that some of these stats are shown in different panels of the UI but not in a cumulated way and not in very "easy to read" configuration.
These stats would be beneficial for a more competitive style of playing this game. 

--Informations about other Empires--

In addition of these self cumulated stats about our empire, it would be nice to have a similar things for other empires. I recon that having detailed stats of other empires would be a good idea gameplay wise, but we can maybe imagine indicators of status of other empires, maybe with more precise stats according to level of friendship or spying or researched technologies.
These indicators could be just precision about the level of FIMS/Pop/Army in comparaison of all empires

For example, we could have :

- Ennemy empire : Food : above average, Industry : Highly above average, Money : Highly under average, etc.

- Friendly Empire : Food : about 4000 per turn (flat, without counting consumption), Industry : about 1500 per turn, etc. 

- Vassals, Alliance, Spied city/empire : precise stats 

--New Gameplay mechanics--

With Together We Rule DLC, we could imagine specific spies interaction with cities, politics to apply globally on sharing intels on Congress, counterspying mechanics, etc. 

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 5, 2023, 3:25:54 PM
Egorex wrote:

I like the way that it is. You shouldn't really be able to know that stuff. 

I understand this point and i agree that the gameplay mechanics around not knowing specific informations about other empires is nice. However, the option to have a bit more indicators (not specific stats) could be useful and that's why i am also suggesting new opportunities to unlock it 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment