Cut to the chase, add “line of battle” tech at the end of early modern period which unlock line infantry and man o’ war/ ship of line, “flintlock&carbine” tech unlock musketeer and dragoon/ hussar.

I still felt it might be better to place line infantry back to the early modern period. It felt so out of place seeing line infantry (especially red coat, which reminds me of seven years war and Napoleonic wars) fighting along side with heavy machine guns or siege artillery that were widely seen and used in great war. Historically speaking, line infantry tactics were abandoned in the mid 19th century after the American civil war. It really doesn’t make any sense to use this unit throughout the industrial period. Although I understand the French definition of early modern period ended before the French revolution, organized line formation (pure line infantry battalion differentiated from musketeer unit which clearly symbolizes Gustav II infantry reform/ Maurice army reform which still mixed pikes man in the formation) was evolved after 30 years war, not after or during the French revolution.

It would be fair to say that the red coats make their name actually in the American Revolutionary war (famous quote“red coats are coming”) rather then the Napoleonic war. That’s why I believe the best emblematic unit for the Industrial era British would be Dreadnought (replace Ironclad).  

Another trait I found a bit awkward is that: If “move or attack” were to simulate the time needed for loading a firearm. The best options (the way I see it) are: either all three units have this trait or only Arquebusier has it. The logic is that since the flintlock makes it faster to load a musket, only musketeers and line infantry were using flintlock musket, thus the musketeer should like line infantry can both attack and move. Or, since all these firearms are muzzle load, require quite an amount of time to reload, then we could use “move or attack” trait as a distinction to differentiate muzzle load small arms and breech load small arms.

(Sorry for any confusion or offense, English is not my first language)