Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Make Allied Wars Important

Notification systemMilitaryDiplomacy

a year ago
Sep 10, 2023, 2:10:46 AM

Issue:  Currently, I often am completely unaware when one of my allies goes to war.  I think this is a big miss.  We're allies!  This should be a really big deal.  It should be important to me, and important to my ally that I support them.  The game should make and keep that prominent on my in-game dashboards.

Solution Ideas:

1. There might be a pop-up that you can't miss when your ally declares war or is declared upon.
  2. There might be a direct request from your ally, for money, troops, or to show solidarity by declaring war myself on my ally's enemy (especially if he/she is the target of the war declaration).
  3. Aiding your ally in a war effort should benefit you in some significant way after the war is concluded (e.g. Leverage, influence, a significant and lasting improvement in their relationship/attitude toward you, and/or gold).
  4. This might even include reports from the front, on a periodic basis.  Where is my ally being attacked?  How is his/war support trending?  Where does he need the most help?  Did he just lose a critical battle?  Is one of his cities being occupied?  And if so, which one and where?

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Sep 11, 2023, 1:36:07 PM

It would be nice to have like "secret pacts" among nations and also different types of alliances (ex: defensive alliance - if you/your allies are attacked, all the members of the alliance join the war against the belligerent party)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment