Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
a year ago
Nov 4, 2023, 2:40:16 PM

Dear ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a passionate player of Humankind, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience it offers. I wanted to take a moment to share some ideas and suggestions regarding the incorporation of water management features in the game.

1-Desalination: Adding the ability to build desalination plants could introduce a new dimension to resource management, especially in regions with limited freshwater sources.

2-Dam Construction: Implementing the construction of dams and reservoirs could allow players to control water flow, generate power, and manage the water supply of their cities and civilizations.

3-Water as a Strategic Resource: Making water a more significant strategic resource could add complexity to the game. Cutting off the water supply through dam control or other means could be a tactical element in conflicts and negotiations.

I believe these additions could enhance the gameplay and make the game even more immersive and engaging. Water is a critical resource in the real world, and its inclusion in the game could provide valuable educational and strategic opportunities.

Thank you for considering these suggestions. I look forward to seeing how the game continues to evolve and provide exciting gaming experiences.

Best regards

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment