Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Free International Waters for Experiments

MilitaryTerritories ManagementExploration

2 years ago
Feb 13, 2023, 2:49:04 AM

In random maps, it is very common to have entire territories where it is not possible to establish outposts, as well as territories of small islands that are not very exploitable. Therefore, it would be valid for national projects such as nuclear tests and rocket launches, which occupy large areas, to reach blocks of international waters. After all, they are available in the last age, and in the current form, it often requires destroying cities to complete, mainly because they rarely fit within a single territory, many times because it would hit an international water block, which will never have an owner. So the idea is that these projects still need to be done within a city, but can reach international waters.

Updated 17 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Feb 15, 2023, 11:08:38 PM

yes

furthermore all territories should have at least one tile to build a city on, even if that means the normal max hexes per territory is boosted

this is never an issue with my games since I always play Pangaea maps with 90% land, but on a map with a lot of water this would open up the entire map

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 16, 2023, 3:35:54 AM

On random maps this is a common problem, water-only territories arise, as well as small territories whose only tiles are occupied by strategic resources.

My idea is to give some use to these lost territories.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 9, 2023, 7:16:32 PM

this is never an issue with my games since I always play Pangaea maps with 90% land, but on a map with a lot of water this would open up the entire map

Example: when a cell is occupied by a strategic resource and cannot be used

0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 21, 2023, 10:36:57 PM

international or free waters could also be a separate treaty to open land borders. sorry kind of off topic. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment