Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Hotmail cannot be used when registering an account.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 12, 2021, 3:28:06 PM

When I registered using hotmail, the system reminded me:

The domain of your email is not authorized.

Please add hotmail to the e-mail domain where accounts can be registered.thanks.

中文原文:

当我使用hotmail邮箱注册时,系统提醒我:

The domain of your email is not authorized.

请将hotmail加入可注册账户的电子邮件域。谢谢。

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 14, 2021, 4:35:31 AM

i tried using outlook.com, and it let me register, but no confirmation emails ever came. i tried the resend link, but no emails either.. i guess they blacklisting all microsoft domains?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 14, 2021, 11:05:02 PM

ya my main email is @hotmail.com, had the same error.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 10:50:23 AM

Using a temp account, but I have a similar error.

Created an account ages ago, using private domain email address. This domain is now hosted on outlook.com. I cannot receive password reset mails. Tried multiple time and they just dont come, so I cannot reset password and use my account.

Can you please fix the outlook.com? Or can I get a help resetting password/changing email address?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 7:25:06 PM

My main email is @yahoo I couldn't sign up with it either I had to use my gmail. I don't know why most domains are not accepted for emails it's very odd.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 8:58:35 PM

As a former moderator, the admins told me that it was an attempt to stop spam bots from joining the forums. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 20, 2021, 7:10:42 AM

We have different issues there.

Outlook put us on a blacklist that does not allow to send email to it, and some other are used by bots creator as they require little to no verification at all (hotmail).

If we allow hotmail the forum will become mostly unreadable because we would have 100M bots created every 10 minutes. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 20, 2021, 8:53:06 AM

I see, thanks for reply. Anyway, it seems that mails from games2gether.com are not arriving on outlook.com or any other domain hosted on this cloud.

Therefore I cannot reset my account's password.

Can you assist @Sobert? Or can you please point me in the direction of any support that can assist me? 

Thanks in advance.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 20, 2021, 10:36:19 AM

Well.... Can you just confirm my email manually then? I'm here now on a ghost account, because my preferred username is now blocked because i can't get confirmation on my primary email.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 20, 2021, 10:40:49 PM

I need help as well I can't even change my email to GMAIL as it's saying email domain is not authorized. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 3, 2021, 2:19:05 PM

Same problem for @yahoo.com  Seems kind of an odd choice. I could use @gmail, not my preferred. Gmail allows you to create as many accounts as you want. Yahoo only allows one. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 10, 2021, 8:26:53 PM

Can you confirm my email manually then? I'm here now on a gmail account because my preferred username is now blocked because I can't get confirmation on my primary email, I used live.nl from Hotmail

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 21, 2021, 6:26:13 PM

Can you make it so that we can at least update our mails to be correct after account creation, I mean once it's created does it matter to you if it's hotmail or not? I can't be arsed with throwaway mail accounts.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message