Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

I can't get the ENDLESS Legend game

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 7:35:04 PM

I can't get the ENDLESS Legend game to my steam account through your website, I write that I received it, but I don't have the game on my account, help

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards

steam already claimed writes, but there is no game

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 7:48:30 PM
Incognito74 wrote:

I can't get the ENDLESS Legend game to my steam account through your website, I write that I received it, but I don't have the game on my account, help

2 Questions:

• Do you have your steam profile as public?
  • Please resetart completely Steam > Yes, sometimes the Turn Off/On works
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 8:25:35 PM
I've already tried everything, nothing helps ((((
steam already claimed
if only they would reset this button for me, I would just make a link with a steam in a new way to get the game
Daarkarrow wrote:
Incognito74 wrote:

2 Questions:

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 8:37:13 PM
Incognito74 wrote:
steam already claimed
if only they would reset this button for me, I would just make a link with a steam in a new way to get the game
Daarkarrow wrote:
Incognito74 wrote:

2 Questions:

I can ask the team, but unfortunetelly most likely they are already off for the day.
But if everything is connected and still you do not have it, perhaps is a problem in steam. Strange

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 8:49:01 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Incognito74 wrote:
steam already claimed
Daarkarrow wrote:
Incognito74 wrote:

2 Questions:

I can ask the team, but unfortunetelly most likely they are already off for the day.
But if everything is connected and still you do not have it, perhaps is a problem in steam. Strange

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 9:03:54 AM

Same here with my reward from the GA.

My Steam account is public (except the friends list) and the reward status says claimed, but “endless legend” won't show up in my activated licenses

I hope for a quick fix ?

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 12:50:31 PM

In the moment i claim the game, it appears in my Steam Library, even i have my account in private. So maybe turn off and then turn on Steam will help. See the Task Manager too because sometimes even when you turn off Steam, it appears as background program

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 5:12:07 PM
What's up, buddy? is there a solution to the problem? it's a shame just not to get this game, I did everything, but it's not there (((
Daarkarrow wrote:
Incognito74 wrote:
steam already claimed
Daarkarrow wrote:
Incognito74 wrote:

2 Questions:

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 6:33:45 PM

Daarkarrow wrote:

That particular issue is not a Steam problem. I linked my EGS account, yet page where I am supposed to get Endless Legend still shows 0/2 accounts linked.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 10:21:17 PM
SrJesus wrote:

In the moment i claim the game, it appears in my Steam Library, even i have my account in private. So maybe turn off and then turn on Steam will help. See the Task Manager too because sometimes even when you turn off Steam, it appears as background program

I will reset the privacy settings and re-link my Steam account (again and again and again and again… ?) 

Since my reward at g2g says claimed, will it be lost forever now, or will SEGA redeem the key to my account / applicable steam accounts once all conditions are met again? (maybe g2g/SEGA checks the accounts periodically/once they have game keys back in stock again?)

But it's definitely not a client issue, since I've used my android browser, and no steam client was involved to begin with. 

The redemption is most likely issued by an API request.      

0Send private message
14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 2:07:46 AM

Also had this issue and cannot resolve. Signed up for this reward and never received it. Is this no longer resolved?

0Send private message
12 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 2:37:40 PM
CoffeeCoffee wrote:

Also had this issue and cannot resolve. Signed up for this reward and never received it. Is this no longer resolved?

The give away was only for a limited time frame while inventory was available. Once inventory ran out even if it was in people's inventory and not claimed then the game was no longer claimable. It has also been removed from the rewards tab since the giveaway is no longer available 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message