Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Create a pen and paper RPG based on Endless Universe

Gamification

7 years ago
May 17, 2017, 7:35:54 AM

The Mokinokaro idea about an art book (great idea by the way!) make me think about this one, because the Endless Universe have a great lore that could make a strong base for a "classic" RPG.

I mean, I can't be the only one who wants to play a Vodyani explorer searching for Endless artifact in ancients ruins, or a Lumeris rogue who plans to kill another family's member.

Creating a RPG is a rough work, but Amplitude could make a partnership for the "rules system" part of the process, and manage scenarii/background themself, because they already did it in Endless games.

With this Universe expanding every time a game or addon is released, I think it's just a matter of time before one of our community adapts an existing RPG Rules to fit on the Endless Universe, but if Amplitude Studios could make a official one, it could provide more background and I would definitively pay for it and play it with my friends !

Updated 23 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Apr 5, 2023, 4:00:50 PM

To create a research proposal, you should first identify your research question or problem, conduct a literature review to understand what has already been done, develop a hypothesis or research objective, buy research proposal online  or choose a methodology and research design, define your sample and data collection methods, analyze and interpret your results, draw conclusions and make recommendations, and write a clear and concise proposal, including an abstract, introduction, literature review, methodology, expected results, and references. Once complete, revise and proofread your proposal for accuracy, clarity, and coherence before submitting it to the appropriate research institution or funding agency.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 7, 2023, 9:26:18 AM

papermasters  are an online writing service that offers assistance with various types of academic writing. They specialize in providing custom-written papers, including essays, research papers, term papers, dissertations, and more. The team at PaperMasters consists of professional writers who are experienced in their respective fields and can deliver high-quality, original content. They aim to meet the specific requirements and deadlines of their clients while maintaining confidentiality and providing reliable customer support. Whether you need help with a complex research paper or a comprehensive dissertation, PaperMasters strives to provide you with tailored writing solutions to help you succeed academically.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message