Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What's Your Favorite PC Game to Play When You're Bored?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 23, 2012, 3:48:07 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
And if you don't mind, that'd be awesome. PM it to me, whenever you feel like it. I'll owe you one.

That's the thing, I'm not sure that I can pass it on; it's locked to my Steam account.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 23, 2012, 3:55:11 PM
defekt wrote:
That's the thing, I'm not sure that I can pass it on; it's locked to my Steam account.

Oh, that key. I thought you meant you had one of those guest passes you could pass on. Sorry, I misunderstood you. ^^;
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 7:39:41 AM
I play the mass effect series (over 30 playthroughs )

or wargame: European escalation (this game is insanely hard..oO)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 2:36:43 AM
Honestly, I still have Dragon Age: origins on my labtop via steam. Sometimes I just like making a new character and having a go when bored.

But if I had to go with a strictly on-line game that doesn't have to be 'played' half the time, and that is just random: EVE online.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 5:54:26 AM
To be honest, at the moment I just play ES when I'm bored but when I'm bored with round-based strategy games (though that rarely happens ^^) I tend to play games like Diablo or Torchlight...just something fast paced without too much to think about. smiley: sarcastic
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 6:00:57 AM
If im bored I tend to browse Reddit for too long haha but recently I been playing older games when im bored or anything that is instant gratification, like BF3 or TF2 where I can kill many people in a matter of mins haha
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 1:28:50 PM
When bored... Hmm. It depends, really. Sometimes I'll launch Skyrim, remember that I either have to A) start from scrap or B) have become so powerful with my main char that it ain't funny anymore and quit the game. Most of the time, though, I'll log into X3: Albion Prelude and go crazy on the Earthlings with my modded Sirokos. Good times! 3smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 2:35:49 PM
Lately I've been jumping onto Tribes: Ascend fairly often. It's a good way to prove that you hate yourself, as you always seem to be on a team that has no idea what they're doing, versus a team that seems to be coordinating perfectly in everything they do.

Then again, this is a trend I see in any online shooter I play...So then I get frustrated, and jump on Endless Space or Skyrim.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 5:52:23 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
I like Dota 2. Raging is fun.

smiley: biggrin

Gaah, I've been trying to get into that to play with some friends, but apparently I simply can't get invited or selected for a key...I never get beta access for games. ^^;; Endless Space has been the first time I've ever gotten into one.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 6:31:55 PM
Minecraft! The best thing to snap you out of boredom is building and having a impeding sense of fear from a simple hiss.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 7:02:28 PM
When I'm bored, I generally just surf between games, but then I generally get onto my Xbox and just sit there and talk with mates and then work up the energy to play gears 2 but that's not a PC game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 12:14:43 AM
What's a pc game you specifically go to when you're bored of all your other stuff? I like X-Com: UFO Defense.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 9:34:06 AM
Recently bought Civ III ,that is one to play when I'm bored.Can stay there with interest for three or so hours.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 1:01:18 PM
adder wrote:
I play the mass effect series (over 30 playthroughs )

For the love of all that's holy, how many hours have you logged into it? oO
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 1:58:16 PM
Armid wrote:
For the love of all that's holy, how many hours have you logged into it? oO

Between all three ME games for me (countless playthroughs), I have to have several hundred hours. There have been entire weekends just spent playing the game, eating, playing, thinking about sleep, and playing some more...So I'd guess adder's would be around there.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 2:04:03 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Between all three ME games for me (countless playthroughs), I have to have several hundred hours. There have been entire weekends just spent playing the game, eating, playing, thinking about sleep, and playing some more...So I'd guess adder's would be around there.

To think I thought my 268 hours into Empire: Total War were bad. smiley: sweat

Well... thinking about it, I guess it was a pretty bad investment of time... Wonder if that game has been fixed by now. smiley: confused
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 2:10:29 PM
Armid wrote:
To think I thought my 268 hours into Empire: Total War were bad. smiley: sweat

Well... thinking about it, I guess it was a pretty bad investment of time... Wonder if that game has been fixed by now. smiley: confused

What was wrong with Empires? I played the hell out of that game, too, and I never noticed any issues.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment