Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Legends of Pegasus

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:33:19 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
XD fair game dude!

We Brits always respect someone who fought for their freedom....like most of the empire! lol

I don't see much of that respect for Ireland!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:09:53 PM
Sooooo........I feel that LOP is a fine alpha and it was released that for what for what ever reason, but i feel that the developer will eventually put into a position where it is kinda playable and that the modding community will be the ones to finish the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:07:06 PM
True, true.

At this point I wonder if it's even possible to get back to the original discussion. Although, there's a 15-page topic covering the same thing in the Endless Space forum, so it probably doesn't matter.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:05:16 PM
Dunno, your one of the few Irish people I have ever talked too!

But in the end, this is the opinion of one man, other people have radically different views on things.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 7:53:55 PM
D: most certainly not, the common British man and woman fully acknowledge their independence, as does the government 'officially'.

British people who believe otherwise are most likely twisted or who were possibly affected by the IRA, so not the general population!

Although we do consider Ireland to be such good friends that we might even start to forget we are different country's! Some times I ask why we need a passport to cross the border, we are just so comfortable with Ireland its like a brother country.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 7:47:45 PM
I thought the issue was that most of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) is a completely independent nation, but many people didn't acknowledge their independence.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 7:39:10 PM
Depends who you ask, I consider us all apart of the EU, but there are many of my country men who would aggressively disagree.

I prefer not to prosecute for the actions of the past, but if I remember the current problem is some of the Irish agreeing with that statement of union.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 7:31:55 PM
I'm like, a full quarter-Irish!

Although I hear people in Britain still consider Ireland a part of Great Britain and the British Empire, even though they won their independence. Although I can't really say myself since I don't know many Brits.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 7:27:52 PM
Now that is a touchy subject!

I like the Irish anyway, they are a fun people!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:20:45 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Sooooo........I feel that LOP is a fine alpha and it was released that for what for what ever reason, but i feel that the developer will eventually put into a position where it is kinda playable and that the modding community will be the ones to finish the game.

I don't think the devs are ever going to make something interesting out of this game. With their release, they've killed almost all player interest. Without a community interest, the devs have no interest in finishing the project. Without developer interest, there won't be a community interest to make mods. Without mods, there will be even less community interest. It's that kind of neverending downward spiral.

I can foresee the devs desperately trying to patch and bugfix their game in a last-ditch effort to make a profitable game, but rarely ever has a game had such a horrible day and bland gameplay and actually made a comeback. Diablo 2 and 3 recovered from bad launch weeks but the games themselves were genuinely great (D3 less so, but that's personal opinion). Games with bland gameplay are often disliked but not despised due to the fact that they work. With these factors working against them, and based on their past record that I've heard about, there's no way the devs are going to save this game. Most likely they'll have some new ambitious game plan that they'll work on for half of the development time needed and then release it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:26:52 PM
XD fair game dude!

We Brits always respect someone who fought for their freedom....like most of the empire! lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:21:39 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Yeah, yeah Rebel Scum! smiley: biggrin

Hey, we won, didn't we, Imperial Scum?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:18:36 PM
Yeah, yeah Rebel Scum! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 6:14:08 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Me and nats appear to be British however!

And as I recall you have a bit of American soil in your country. Something to do with us sending you a George Washington monument, but he said he'd never step foot on English soil, so we had to send you some good ol' U.S. dirt so that we could still respect his wishes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 5:59:56 PM
Me and nats appear to be British however!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 5:37:00 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
That got political real fast! smiley: rollsweat

I blame Republicans. They're never up to anything good (At least, here in the U.S.; I don't want to step on any foreign toes)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 5:26:09 PM
nats wrote:
Not as far behind as the UK probably. We have all these laws and regulations imposed on us by the EU but does anyone actually agree with them or use them? Its about time we ruled our own country again.

That got political real fast! smiley: rollsweat
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 5:24:38 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
France also got Blizzard to refund their Diablo 3 purchases. Man, how far behind has America fallen?

Not as far behind as the UK probably. We have all these laws and regulations imposed on us by the EU but does anyone actually agree with them or use them? Its about time we ruled our own country again.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:54:52 PM
Its not dead if 'something' is happening!

Its just highly off topic.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment