Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 12:52:28 PM
Sorry about that! smiley: embarassement
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 12:32:52 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Its not dead if 'something' is happening!

Its just highly off topic.

PM, or Steam chat, or IRC channel for ES (someone created one). No flooding, even in Off Topic.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 23, 2012, 7:19:42 AM
Armid wrote:
For the French-speaking crowd, that's how you should do it:

http://supermatos.wordpress.com/2011/08/31/comment-se-faire-rembourser-un-jeu-achete-sur-steam-supermatos-com/

Never tested myself, since I'm not French and I never had to ask for a refund via Steam.

I might not have chosen the best words though. They don't actually refund your money, they give Steam vouchers or whatever you may want to call this.

Also, as far as France is concerned, you have to do this within seven (7) days of your purchase or that's that.

Thanks man

Vouchers would be great anyway, since I'm afraid I'll not stop buying games on steam ... but the seven days are way over. I'll know for next time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 9:15:04 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
It keeps happening!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist, changed three characters and hid a second really obvious easter egg. Now that I've totally derailed the thread, please continue posting stuff on LoP here and if you want to discuss about mindwarping, you can do so on my profile. smiley: stickouttongue

By the way it's just a logical chain of the makeup:

AB

BC

CD

DE

EA
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 9:04:11 PM
nosferatiel wrote:
so i try to occasionally warp you to even out your karma, don't worry.

And no, i don't believe in karma, i just like messing with your mind.

Now that your mind is open to my suggestions, please consider this proposal:

The proposal is, that if a chat were included, i'd like you to be the chat moderator.

So when you as a moderator need to moderate your own chat posts, you'll warp other people.

Hint: Read again from the beginning and find the hidden message. smiley: stickouttongue

It keeps happening!!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 9:03:16 PM
GOD DAMNIT!

How!......that was far to brilliant! smiley: ohh
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:59:55 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Kinda surprised I haven't been warned yet for all the hassle I have caused! smiley: biggrin

But I am trying to be careful not to push my luck!

So I try to occasionally warp you to even out your karma, don't worry.

And no, I don't believe in karma, I just like messing with your mind.

Now that your mind is open to my suggestions, please consider this proposal:

The proposal is, that if a chat were included, I'd like you to be the chat moderator.

And when you as a moderator need to moderate your own chat posts, you'll warp other people.

Hint: Read again from the beginning and find the hidden message. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 4:08:18 PM
France also got Blizzard to refund their Diablo 3 purchases. Man, how far behind has America fallen?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:53:34 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Indeed, although it may be prone to fools and the like.

True. Although in a perfect world it would keep people like us from posting in dead threads.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:49:56 PM
Indeed, although it may be prone to fools and the like.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:46:01 PM
Kinda surprised I haven't been warned yet for all the hassle I have caused! smiley: biggrin

But I am trying to be careful not to push my luck!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:44:19 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Me and pinkie pie talk far too much.....lol

And the topic drifts away yet again. But... Fluttershy.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:42:11 PM
Me and pinkie pie talk far too much.....lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:39:38 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
I feel you under estimate the cult nature of some people, there will always be a small cult for a game like this.

And considering the dev support for the game since launch I feel it will become fairly playable before they leave (Last time I played it was actually quite stable, but a little bland, a problem even ES is having.)

Besides, the game is supposedly quite modable already.

There will always be a cult, but it's not always strong enough to keep a game alive and kicking. Black Prophecy has that issue right now.

And it may be playable, but will it be enjoyable? I think the answer is going to be no for most people.

And it took me until just now to see the MLP quote in your signature. Shame on me. Also, you have an incredibly high level, holy...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:36:08 PM
I feel you under estimate the cult nature of some people, there will always be a small cult for a game like this.

And considering the dev support for the game since launch I feel it will become fairly playable before they leave (Last time I played it was actually quite stable, but a little bland, a problem even ES is having.)

Besides, the game is supposedly quite modable already.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 4, 2012, 1:47:42 AM
Keep an eye on this one. I love the homage to Ascendancy.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 12, 2012, 10:21:11 PM
Mansen wrote:
Did they now? According to what official source? Lets leave the conspiracy theories in a box and not unbox them until reasonable shall we? smiley: roll

No conspiracy theories are necessary. The game is unplayable (many direct first person sources are available to back up this view have a look at the website to view them). Kalypso released it knowing full well that the game was an unplayable mess (they are the publisher). The developer had been warned about the lack of a decent testing regime weeks if not months before the impending release on their own game forum which presumably the publisher is aware of.

And they have the gall to charge people £35 for it.

Have they drastically reduced the price, and/or put a statement on the Steam store page about it being a beta standard, now having been told by the public what a complete mess it is (as if they didn't before) ? - No they haven't.

What more is there to know or prove? What official source do you require, the queen? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 12, 2012, 1:48:16 AM
Yeah but feel more bad for those without the per-order discount!

Its fun for a bit of a mess around, but crashing bugs are where I draw the line.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment