Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 12, 2017, 1:56:32 AM

I'm fine with a timeskip once they're finished.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 14, 2017, 8:14:21 AM

According to Zennock, they're finished, and I told him to write that here, but he didn't.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 14, 2017, 4:58:18 PM

I plan on working out that conversation Valorum wants to have with Dhanyl in post, so we can just skip forward now.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 16, 2017, 9:14:08 AM

Okay, time-jump is up. Let me repeat: You're allowed to do time-jumps, too, like for example from the science team setting up the sensors to having the data and things like that.

And let's see some activity, given that we're inbound for some actual events here.

If anyone's interested, I've written a quick and dirty python code that lets me generate planetary systems on the fly. It's obviously not equivalent to the galaxy generator of ES2 in output, but it should do the trick in making systems for us to explore. At the moment, it doesn't do anomalies, though, since those should be more chosen by the plot than the roll of the dice.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 20, 2017, 9:38:00 AM

Where's our science department off to? We need you now.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 20, 2017, 4:53:25 PM

I will be away from around June 14th to July 6th.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 21, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

So here's the thing. What vehicles are on-board the ship and what vehicles are allowed to be placed in the shuttle? Some hover-bikes would be really nice if they were allowed. I don't mean those big models. Just a small, compressible version would be really nice to have. For example.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 11:34:08 PM
Alien@System wrote:

Where's our science department off to? We need you now.

Sorry.   Work has kept me extremely busy this week.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 24, 2017, 5:45:45 AM

You're Engineering, not Science, but nice of you to show up nonetheless.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 24, 2017, 10:02:02 PM

Hey all, I owe an you explanation for my absence this last couple of months. I've recently started going to school part-time, which is going to eventually create conflict with my job. This necessitated picking up a second job so that when my next term starts I can drop my first and have shifts that fit with my school hours. Basically, for the last months I've had two jobs plus school, so I've barely had time to check the roleplay, much less post. The good news, in two weeks my notice goes through and I'll have a lot more free time. Until then though I probably won't be able to contribute anything.... If anyone wants to offhandedly mention Zeros being busy analyzing data , lost in work, or about to let out of the brig (I was originally going  to write a post that had it locked up for a while to explain my absence, but couldn't find the time.} feel free.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 4:39:46 PM

If we are speaking about being busy, I'll be probably absent from 9 to 12 of June.

By the way, I think that if someone would like to join later, he may replace one of NPCs. What do you think about it?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 1:23:11 PM

I'm all fine with having more people in the RP. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 5:03:22 PM

If new players come, I say let them in.

Also, how does Decius know that Valorum became a saint and that he's fallen out with the church? Aside from that, I'm enjoying this sparring match.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 5:32:28 PM

I also would welcome newcomers , but we should keep in check that not too many players always are in one big conversation , such things like to slow down or stagnate very fast then.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 8:27:54 PM

As far as I have researched, there is no qualification to be  saint except being good at church for the Vodyani. Decius would expect  that the church is not controlling him, because he is also helping  others not just for the church's goals. I might be wrong though. I  haven't played through every game and every campaign, and I might be  missing resources.

I am also enjoying this little spar!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 8:29:23 PM

The  forum seems slow to update. It completely cut off part of my past  post, and sometimes it just forgets stuff. Sorry if this confuses you. WHY W

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment