Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jun 8, 2017, 1:43:53 AM
AngelicStorm wrote:

Nice job making a system for the probes, Zen. That's something else.

I had an idea regarding how a Riftborn character could be introduced. Since they can manipulate time,

Is it/can it be named Dio?

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 8, 2017, 4:57:22 AM

Well ofcours sowerscan communicate using such signals . Its just that if the comm devices would encrypt the messages before sending ,  it would need to know how to decrypt them (assuming that if they encrypt they dont use a standart encryption . I think i started to overthink it a  bit . I am now playing that it can hear them.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 8, 2017, 6:11:28 AM

@Alien: I've already outlined the flaws in the camouflage in the past. (Short-term and tempermental.) No-one objected to it when I wrote it into Zeros backstory. It's use was intended to offer a reason for Zeros to have a firmer grasp on the situation in the bridge without retconning it's presence. I can have the tech break down if it causes an issue though.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 11, 2017, 9:19:44 PM

Here's the image: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/c0/PetTaxon.png/revision/latest?cb=20170209235026

I was going to talk about Dhanyl and Tainted too but it was pretty late to work on another post. Sorry for that. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 12, 2017, 5:16:22 PM

Hi, I've just returned from my trip. Can you briefly describe me the current situation, please?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 12, 2017, 5:18:22 PM

Mithrill, if you come online on Steam I can explain way better on PM. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 26, 2017, 2:32:32 PM

So I'm likely not gonna post again until Wednesday at the latest. I'm going for wisdom-teeth surgery in an hour, so I'll be high as a kite on pain meds for a day or so. Don't let that stop the rest of you from posting, though; like I said, my absence will be temporary and short.

UPDATE: 

My teeth have been pulled, my mouth has been sewn back up, and I'm lucid. Like I said; a temporary absence.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 27, 2017, 9:14:55 PM

Thanks for informing us . I hope for you that it wont hurt the days after. I had mine pulled out half a year ago and it took some days for me.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 27, 2017, 11:48:49 PM

I'm not laid up in a hospital bed or anything like that, so it's no big problem. I just need to eat soft food for a few days and take care while brushing my teeth. Still, since I'm allergic to penicillin, I have to take second-rate antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and painkillers that just don't work like the normal stuff everyone else can take.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 28, 2017, 7:00:51 AM

Well, good luck. I hope that we can continue without you, it seems that you are the central character at this point!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 28, 2017, 9:27:35 AM

Well i think this one day of him missing wont really freeze us . And its true that the captain has much to do lately

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 29, 2017, 7:36:30 PM

I apologize for my inactivity but I'm in the middle of a job transition.    Might be best for Angela to become an NPC, at least temporarily (next week or so)

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 7, 2017, 9:12:13 PM

Should we do another time skip? It looks like we're all out of things to say.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 8, 2017, 1:47:33 AM

After passing through the blizzard, but before entering the ruins, I'd say.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 8, 2017, 4:26:56 AM

I'm perfectly fine with a time-jump. 

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 8, 2017, 6:45:43 AM

Time-jump up. Sorry for the long wait, I was somewhat distracted by the Secret World relaunch. On the topic of distractions, I'll be on holidays in Ireland from the 17th to the 28th, and most likely without a laptop. So no posts from me at all during that time.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 6:54:05 AM

Okay, I'm off to my holiday in Ireland. That means from now, you'll have to make up stuff on your own for two weeks about what adventures your characters have inside those ruins. I'd like to give a guideline: This is like episode 2 of a TV serial, so don't go overboard. We won't find Tor just yet.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

Didn't we land outside of the ruins? I thought there was just normal ground under the shuttle...

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment