Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

Episode 2? Yeah seems fitting, the best thing we could get from there is maybe one or two common or useless artifacts and a hint that the endless at least were there (if it's an endless ruin) and of course some char development.

Oh god, so we can decide how the ruin is on the inside and such? This will b total chaos  : D

Think of it like that, the Ruin is below us, but apparently, the builders of it already knew the worms, so they either build in an area with stone to strong for the worms to possibly dig through it, or build such underground reinforcements by themselves, so not only in the ruin but also a radius around the ruin should be safe to walk on and .

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 2:02:30 PM
Alien@System wrote:

don't go overboard. 

MUAHAHAHA

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 3:17:50 PM

Alien comes back "Alright what happened while I was gone?" saviour is falling into the system's star , Tainted builds a foothold in a worms stomach, dhanyl and laudmas are burring Valorum 

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 4:20:55 PM

*Valorum is picking the burrs out of his cape*

Where did you even find these on an Ice world?

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 16, 2017, 8:38:07 PM

I suggest a solution to all problems by banning crabs. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 6:33:42 AM

So just to clarify this: Are we moving to the entrance the science team has estimated or the hole the probe punched into the ruin ?

Also for the players which characters are on the ship, you, of course, can do some roleplay too, We had two scenes at once earlier already.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 9:36:59 AM

As I understand it, we are walking towards the actual entrance. When we don't get in through that, we try the hole.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 9:38:49 AM

That was the briefings plan but Angelic storm wrote "
And he began to lead the sluggish march towards the impact point of the Saviour's probe."
I just want to clear that out so that we dont "split up" without wanting to

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 8:41:04 PM

Sorry about that; I just read Ylona's briefing over again. I thought the whole point was that the probe made an opening when it crashed. If we have a convenient hole to go in, why even bother with the front door in the first place?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 8:57:12 PM

Well ... depends on how you see it. behind the entrance could lie a better access terminal and control hub ,maybe something to make the movement through the whole thing easier , but also security devices could lie there . If we go through the breach we could easier be spotted as hostiles by a security system , or the oppisite , i am fine with both . But we should know the same

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 18, 2017, 1:16:36 PM

I think it would be tactically best to use the front door, most security systems are programmed to kill the people that break random holes into the house and let those alive that use the front entrance.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 20, 2017, 8:08:32 PM

Can we do a quick role-call? Because about 5 of us should be posting right now; myself, AIMMO, Darkon, Zennock, and Blackbird.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 20, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

In case someone needs me, I will probably have no Internet till Sunday, so Corvus may be an NPC for that time

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment