Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 14, 2017, 12:41:48 AM

UTC is 7 Hours later for me, so whatever the day is it'll be 8:45 AM on the same day for me.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 16, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

Alright so, here's the current list of people who have signed up (and the faction they have chosen) and have officially confirmed that they're ready for the scrim:

• Tlaloc - Riftborn
  • Zennock - Cravers
  • AIMMO - United Empires
  • Angelic - Vodyani
  • Mithrill - Horatio
  • Darkon - Sophon

It'll be at Sunday  (weekends to suit people better)* at UTC 15:45. Angel would be the one hosting it but if things go wrong, Zeroes said he can host it too. The rules and objectives are simple, we all team up against the AI or have a FFA (Free For All). Factions are locked to a single person (Ie. If Angel chooses the Vodyani, no one else can pick the Vodyani). However, the AI does not need to follow this rule (given that there's a limited number of factions). Besides from that, here is the setting of the match:

1. Galaxy Shape - Ovoid
  2. Time - Slow or Normal (Depending on how much free time each of us have)
  3. Game Difficulty - Hard
  4. Galaxy Size - Huge (Total of 10 players including AI)
  5. Pirates - Allowed
  6. Victory Types - Only Score Victory is banned

Feel free to comment on this. If you want it to be different just say it. Also, it is recommended that you say which faction you want to play ASAP. We're going by the rules of "First Come, First Serve". For me, I'll go with the Cravers. Hopefully my pacifist Cravers strategy will still work. 

*We'll play on Saturdays and if things do not work out well (or we want to play again), we do it again on Sundays.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 16, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

I should have woken up 5 minutes earlier today, the good ones are gone so I stick with our Mighty emperor and the United Empire!

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 17, 2017, 9:23:22 PM
AngelicStorm wrote:

I'm running Vodyani.

Why am I not surprised?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 18, 2017, 10:27:49 PM

Endleus Vult, boi.

Say, are we playing with the new update mod on, with all of those law changes and stuff, or should we just use the vanilla version of ES2?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 19, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

I am not sure but I think the new update is already out on the vanilla version. 

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 19, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

Corrected the date and time of the scrim. I mistakenly said "Sunday" in the new post I created. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 21, 2017, 4:56:01 AM

Just dropping in to say, that yes, I'm still around, and waiting eargerly for the chance to have my character do something again.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 21, 2017, 2:12:12 PM

I'm trying my best to keep things moving, Alien. Hopefully, we'll get through the planetside arc soon.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 21, 2017, 4:15:01 PM

Ah yes , you must have it worst , the ground team has the main action while the ones on the ship can seek interaction with the others if they want , and Ylona is stuck on the shuttle

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 22, 2017, 2:56:09 AM

You could almost say she's.... *Puts on Sunglasses* Ylonely! *YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! sound effect.* *Long distance shot of the Saviour.*

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 22, 2017, 5:33:56 AM

Two drums and a cymbal drop from orbit...

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment