Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Aug 3, 2017, 10:18:24 AM

I think He specifies it as Pre-schism as the production and development pas-schism was (probably) much higher. So he is not running around with a extremely good weapon. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 3, 2017, 11:35:54 PM

Oh another recruit, nice! Well if Alien approves that way to integrate you you probably have to wait a bit until we get out of the ruins and moving, or it could be a good thing for the chars on the ship to handle so they have something to write about. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 6, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

BeatusBellator, you're good to go. Drop into the story at the appropriate moment, and I'll add Aint to the roster once you have.

I have, however, a lot of concerns about Hagi Dupis. First off, schizophrenia is not a skill. Neither is dissociative identity disorder, which is probably the one you actually mean. Both are serious mental illnesses. And being enthusiastically incompetent is also not an area of expertise.

You ask me to give you a green light on a character who does not have the ability to actually resolve any problems or obstacles, but is perfectly set up to cause or worsen them. I hope you see why this makes the character a burden for all other people, both in and out of character. To allow you to participate, we'd all have to pretend that our characters do not notice how contraproductive Hagi's behaviour is and therefore do not do the sensible thing. As refugee picked up from a planet, all obligations we have begin and end with not letting him die on that world. Once on the ship, we can lock him into his quarters and only let him out for meals accompanied by a chaperone, if that is the way the Captain judges to be best for the continued success of the mission.

And lastly, a character with an unknown past is a pig in a poke. We can't judge how much it will affect the future plot, because we have nothing to base it on.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 6, 2017, 5:15:27 PM

Just something to note, I have a small discord server (https://discord.gg/XxahX2p) that sometimes have infrequent discussions. If people wants to talk about the RP, feel free to join. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 7, 2017, 10:34:26 PM

By the way Duplo, can you add me (or any one of us) on steam or join the Discord server? Some of us are trying to set up the encounter with you and it'll be very helpful if you can participate in the discussion.

EDIT: Beatus. Whoops.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 8, 2017, 2:44:54 PM

Sure! My only problem is I don't think I have Discord. Gimme a sec, I'll try and fix that.

EDIT: What's the server? My username on Discord is "SemperAdMeliora"

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 8, 2017, 3:15:15 PM

On the front page?

EDIT: Sorry, nvm I found it!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 10, 2017, 1:24:20 AM

Okay so, would anyone be interested be in a Endless Space 2 scrim? The time and date are to be arranged later but it'll probably be a few days after the bombers/fighters update. I also need someone to act as the host. You just need a stable net along with a good PC. You have further questions about the scrim, feel free to message me in G2G or contact me in my discord server.

Also Beatus, can you tell me your time zone so I know when you're active the most? 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 10, 2017, 1:29:00 AM

I'm up for some good old fashioned galactic conquest. I, unfortunately, don't have enough power to host though.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 10, 2017, 1:30:37 AM

That's alright. Angel hosted the game last time so I'm hoping that he'll host the game this time too. Also, glad to have you onboard. :D

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 10, 2017, 2:05:32 AM

Sorry folks, but I don't know if I can join. I don't have ES2 yet, and I'm essentially flat broke.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 10, 2017, 3:22:29 AM

Oh alright. But if you somehow got ES2, feel free to join the scrim.

By the way, I'm using the recruitment thread because I want the scrim to be made up of mostly roleplayers. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 10, 2017, 9:26:09 PM

Sure, I'll host it. I'm itching for a good game of ES2. Just tell me when.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 13, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Okay so, is everyone fine with next weekend at 15:45 UTC? If not, we can arrange the time again. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment