Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Offtopic] - Endless Cuisine

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 6:35:26 AM
Chick magnet! smiley: smile

Works like a charm...

Oohhh you can cook... *bats eyelashes*....

Just ... don't forget the wine. smiley: stickouttongue

Nosferatiel wrote:
Thank you, but as a phd-student I have to tell you that some students CAN cook and will even do so, if they have the time. Or the cantine is so bad...
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 6:38:46 AM
More seriously, don't get me started on cooking. smiley: smile

I really enjoy it and use friends as guinea pigs. Nobody died yet! smiley: smile

Can't really give recipes as it really depends of my mood, of the season and so on... But I usually do a vegetable stew in the warm season (ratatouille for the french people among us) quite often.

What I like is rumpsteak in pepper sauce, any kind of fish...

Not trying to be too elaborate but enjoying cooking and eating ... which explains why I spend some time running every week. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 8:01:01 AM
Sharidann wrote:
Chick magnet! smiley: smile

Works like a charm...

Oohhh you can cook... *bats eyelashes*....

Just ... don't forget the wine. smiley: stickouttongue

I don't drink. Never. You can chase me around with wine worse than with chocolate-covered cookies!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 8:14:46 AM
Didn't say the wine was for you. smiley: smile

Nosferatiel wrote:
I don't drink. Never. You can chase me around with wine worse than with chocolate-covered cookies!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 8:44:40 AM
Drinking, beh. I've got a bad liver and a lack of taste for the stuff. smiley: wink That being said - COOKING! COOKING! Oh, be still my beating heart; how I doth love thee. Tis truly the best invention of any civilization ever, and the one most likely to join us amongst the stars. Tonight - penne pasta with shaved orange rind and steamed summer squash, dried tomatoes and a light butter sauce. I shall bequeath it to the glory of the Hissho, for it is they I have been playing recently! Now I could really go for some blue cheese, hrmn... Or cheese, in general...

Er, anyway! Cooking is good. If you don't know how to do it, learn. You save loads of money by cooking on your own and/or it impresses people and/or it's fun!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment