Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Why so many guests

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 4:58:05 PM
What's that famous quote again? Spammer for life?

Ah, wait, it was bad boy for life. My mistake. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 5:39:23 PM
n18991c wrote:
What's that famous quote again? Spammer for life?

Ah, wait, it was bad boy for life. My mistake. smiley: smile

"Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do..?" lol

I prefer to say that we know to keep a thread alive after the initial question is solved. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 9:47:03 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
and talk about hilarious drunk storys. I like it lol

Sometimes - usually not smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 11:06:35 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Sometimes - usually not smiley: stickouttongue

Usually they're just trying to dance on my nose... and it's not big enough for that!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 11:22:42 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Usually they're just trying to dance on my nose... and it's not big enough for that!

Surgery can help you out smiley: stickouttongue

Well, I already wanted to be asleep for 90 minutes and I'm still here... I guess I'll go now smiley: sleep
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:14:22 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Well, I already wanted to be asleep for 90 minutes and I'm still here... I guess I'll go now smiley: sleep

Tred, wake up! lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:16:41 PM
n18991c wrote:
Tred, wake up! lol

Don't wake the Tred! It might end up in another landslide of spam. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:29:03 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Don't wake the Tred! It might end up in another landslide of spam. smiley: stickouttongue

Wake Tred! Wake Tred!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:31:05 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Wake Tred! Wake Tred!

*checks evil Plan betatredecim on his list as "doable"

Now I just need a nonlazy tiger with no fear of humans and need to teach it to attend the name "Tredecim".
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:33:22 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
*checks evil Plan betatredecim on his list as "doable"

Now I just need a nonlazy tiger with no fear of humans and need to teach it to attend the name "Tredecim".

Actually I believe that a perturbed Hissho should to do the trick.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:38:36 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Actually I believe that a perturbed Hissho should to do the trick.

I find striped cat death funnier, since adder will almost certainly make a meme out of such prime material, but that's just my personal preference.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:46:26 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
I find striped cat death funnier, since adder will almost certainly make a meme out of such prime material, but that's just my personal preference.

Death by striped cat it is. Release the Tiger!!!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 3:00:04 PM
Ḟ̵̛̗̙͈̝͙̯̿ͫͫ͆̀̌͌̀ͅō̲̺ͪ͜o̯̥̳̣̱̻̦̊ͧͤͨͮ̿͝l̢̥̖̳͚̤̖̾̚̚͢ͅi̪̹̼̗̫͑ͮ̋̇̇͗̅ͣ̇s͐ͮͦ̓̽͏̟͍͖͉͚̲ͅh̴̛̤͔͚̫̻̮̏̓͐͆͛ͧ̚ ̩̻̪̩̥̜̏͐͊͒̌ͦ̀m͂̅͊҉̸̡̜̯̟̫o̶̶̜͓ͪ̽̏ͪͨ̐̇̐͐͠r̨̩̪̻̭̟̰͓͋̍̓̄̚͡t͍̭̺̝̬͔̙̼ͫ̏ͤͪ̾̋́a̹̖̘̼ͮ̉͐͑̇̏̇̅̀͟͝l̤̼͓̺͙̦̦̝̐̊̑̔͝͝ś̬̕,ͩͧͫͧ̇̒͏̵̸̣̮͇̹̫ ͉̥͙̹̦̣̍̈́̒ͯ̂ͬͬd̸̢͇͚̱̺̣̞̩̪ͦ͊̽ͩ́͘i̱̬͖͓̯̞͎̾ͪ̂̍͞s̵̤̙͎̱ͬ͐̃ͦ͛̍ͭ͑̀̕t̨̺͔͉̄ͨ͐͐̾ͣ̐u̻͖͉͍͇̞ͪͣ͡͝ȓͫ͑̌͒͋̓̀͆͜҉͎̻̙͙͍̦̝̘b̛͙͈̳̪͚͆ͬ̅ͦ̈́̚ĭ̶̠͎ͭ͆̐ͧͤ̈́̕͝n̴̸͔̬̍̌ͦͩ͐ͤͥ͢g̢̺̜̩̲̯͚ͩͦͩͦ͆͛͂ͅ ̴̺̖͍̲̏̎m̸̼͈͙͕̼̹̺̱ͬ͑̀y̢̼͉̑̓͊ ̢̙̝̍̐͗́͢s͇̦͍̺̘̲̲̐ͫ̾͠ͅl̷̢̝̻̄ͥͧͫ̓ͨ̀͡ēͭ́ͫ̌̔̽̀͏̛̝̹͔̣̪̹͎͡ế̠̣̟̤̱ͅp̜͉̤͔̫ͬ͞.̝̙̖̟̪̩̐ͣ̍͊͂͛̑͂̄

̣͉̙ͬ̔ͣ̽ͦ̈͟P̳̣̞͔̓ͦ͟ͅŗ͕̙̜ͤ̉̿͂͠e̵̖̬̠͇̒̽̀p̖̼̠͓͑ͬa̗̘͎̩ͭ͋ͤ̈́̄ͥ̌͜r̻̱͚͉̻͛ͨ̍ͪ̄̇ͦͣë̴̥̪̤̰̣̞́̐ͭ̉̀̚̕ ̷̿̇̐ͨ̈́҉̗̭͕t̰͇̃̂ͨͮ͌͘o̸̪̗̣̣̲͙̬͛ͫ̔͡ͅ ̇̇ͯ̂̂͗̈͏͙̲̦̪͙̗̩̕͞ͅd̵̦̥ͫ̔ͥ́ͮͩ͊̄̈́̕i͉̠͓͉̳̣̣̱͈͊̎ͭ͋ę͕̲̘̝͔̙̘̼ͧ́̓ͮ̂͐ͯ͌͘!̵̼̪͈̜̦̰̘͈́͐̐̀͗̐ͩ̃ͣ͡
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 3:00:51 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Ḟ̵̛̗̙͈̝͙̯̿ͫͫ͆̀̌͌̀ͅō̲̺ͪ͜o̯̥̳̣̱̻̦̊ͧͤͨͮ̿͝l̢̥̖̳͚̤̖̾̚̚͢ͅi̪̹̼̗̫͑ͮ̋̇̇͗̅ͣ̇s͐ͮͦ̓̽͏̟͍͖͉͚̲ͅh̴̛̤͔͚̫̻̮̏̓͐͆͛ͧ̚ ̩̻̪̩̥̜̏͐͊͒̌ͦ̀m͂̅͊҉̸̡̜̯̟̫o̶̶̜͓ͪ̽̏ͪͨ̐̇̐͐͠r̨̩̪̻̭̟̰͓͋̍̓̄̚͡t͍̭̺̝̬͔̙̼ͫ̏ͤͪ̾̋́a̹̖̘̼ͮ̉͐͑̇̏̇̅̀͟͝l̤̼͓̺͙̦̦̝̐̊̑̔͝͝ś̬̕,ͩͧͫͧ̇̒͏̵̸̣̮͇̹̫ ͉̥͙̹̦̣̍̈́̒ͯ̂ͬͬd̸̢͇͚̱̺̣̞̩̪ͦ͊̽ͩ́͘i̱̬͖͓̯̞͎̾ͪ̂̍͞s̵̤̙͎̱ͬ͐̃ͦ͛̍ͭ͑̀̕t̨̺͔͉̄ͨ͐͐̾ͣ̐u̻͖͉͍͇̞ͪͣ͡͝ȓͫ͑̌͒͋̓̀͆͜҉͎̻̙͙͍̦̝̘b̛͙͈̳̪͚͆ͬ̅ͦ̈́̚ĭ̶̠͎ͭ͆̐ͧͤ̈́̕͝n̴̸͔̬̍̌ͦͩ͐ͤͥ͢g̢̺̜̩̲̯͚ͩͦͩͦ͆͛͂ͅ ̴̺̖͍̲̏̎m̸̼͈͙͕̼̹̺̱ͬ͑̀y̢̼͉̑̓͊ ̢̙̝̍̐͗́͢s͇̦͍̺̘̲̲̐ͫ̾͠ͅl̷̢̝̻̄ͥͧͫ̓ͨ̀͡ēͭ́ͫ̌̔̽̀͏̛̝̹͔̣̪̹͎͡ế̠̣̟̤̱ͅp̜͉̤͔̫ͬ͞.̝̙̖̟̪̩̐ͣ̍͊͂͛̑͂̄

̣͉̙ͬ̔ͣ̽ͦ̈͟P̳̣̞͔̓ͦ͟ͅŗ͕̙̜ͤ̉̿͂͠e̵̖̬̠͇̒̽̀p̖̼̠͓͑ͬa̗̘͎̩ͭ͋ͤ̈́̄ͥ̌͜r̻̱͚͉̻͛ͨ̍ͪ̄̇ͦͣë̴̥̪̤̰̣̞́̐ͭ̉̀̚̕ ̷̿̇̐ͨ̈́҉̗̭͕t̰͇̃̂ͨͮ͌͘o̸̪̗̣̣̲͙̬͛ͫ̔͡ͅ ̇̇ͯ̂̂͗̈͏͙̲̦̪͙̗̩̕͞ͅd̵̦̥ͫ̔ͥ́ͮͩ͊̄̈́̕i͉̠͓͉̳̣̣̱͈͊̎ͭ͋ę͕̲̘̝͔̙̘̼ͧ́̓ͮ̂͐ͯ͌͘!̵̼̪͈̜̦̰̘͈́͐̐̀͗̐ͩ̃ͣ͡

Dang it! The tiger didn't finish him off all the way! lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 3:02:01 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Dang it! The tiger didn't finish him off all the way! lol

Į̸̺͎̞̤͚͆̓͗̌͞ ͭ̀̓̅͏̡̬̻̯̺͉͇̼͔h̵̦̠̰̥̭͈̎̐͘͢a̹̱̤͊̈́ͭ̽̎̏͘ͅv̘̪͌̔͊̌̋͒̅͘͘ḛ̻̒̊͑̎̌̅̚͘͝ ̸̨̹̪̬̻̗̟̏̍̚a̒ͮ͏͏͎̠̠̪̲͓͔͙w̴̢̪͕̰̪̾̓ͥ͂ͣa̱͈͍̭͕̾͂ͣ͞ͅķ̜͉̝̓͑̍͋ͯ͒̉ę̝̹̘̂͋̃̆n̶̴̦͉͉͍̳̂̑͆̓̔ͯ͂͂̀!̴ͪ͐̐̆̊̈́͒̚҉̦̹̩͕
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 3:03:49 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Į̸̺͎̞̤͚͆̓͗̌͞ ͭ̀̓̅͏̡̬̻̯̺͉͇̼͔h̵̦̠̰̥̭͈̎̐͘͢a̹̱̤͊̈́ͭ̽̎̏͘ͅv̘̪͌̔͊̌̋͒̅͘͘ḛ̻̒̊͑̎̌̅̚͘͝ ̸̨̹̪̬̻̗̟̏̍̚a̒ͮ͏͏͎̠̠̪̲͓͔͙w̴̢̪͕̰̪̾̓ͥ͂ͣa̱͈͍̭͕̾͂ͣ͞ͅķ̜͉̝̓͑̍͋ͯ͒̉ę̝̹̘̂͋̃̆n̶̴̦͉͉͍̳̂̑͆̓̔ͯ͂͂̀!̴ͪ͐̐̆̊̈́͒̚҉̦̹̩͕

Well we gathered that smiley: roll
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 3:06:02 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Well we gathered that smiley: roll

How dare you to disturb Cthulhu's sleep?

lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 3:07:00 PM
*uses incantation of pure coffeeine unto Tredecim*

*incantation of pure coffeeine is super effective!*
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment