Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 8:14:24 AM
i am thinking about making a warhammer 40 k roleplay in this forum and i just want to know what people think. and if you find it a good idea i will start it. i know alot about the warhammer 40 k universe ( i have read 25 of the books) and i have made and played many tabletop roleplaying games so i am quiet good at it.

(i know my english isent perfect but it is not my maiden languegde)

the game has started but you can still join this roleplay so please do smiley: smile

there is 5 free spots back so plenty for people to join yay smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:12:08 AM
Pretty nice idea, I should start reading the books - I have been playing the PC games with friends for a while.

Skulls for the skullthrone, blood for the bloodgod! smiley: twisted
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:19:33 AM
then you should start with the horus heresy series. the books are very well written and there is an intire liberary of books in that series alone.

FOR THE ALLFATHER
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 4:06:50 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
then you should start with the horus heresy series. the books are very well written and there is an intire liberary of books in that series alone.

FOR THE ALLFATHER

I'll look them up next time I'll get near a library smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 9:05:34 PM
In the role-play people will have freedom to choose pretty much whatever they want to play. but please take in mind that it should not be too hard for me to create a flowing story. and the time setting will be at the end of the great crusade and the start of the galaxy in flames. 4 month before istavan 4 incident

PLAYERS

Starsik= space marine. Name: Captain Boruum Dagel of the blood angels.

Gear : terminator armor and power claws

perks:

Relentless

Fell no pain

fearless

Lone warrior

Terminator expertise.

Nomas= elder ranger from craftworld Ulthue. Name:Toran Kais'Ulthran

Gear: shuriken gun, dual power kartana, standard elder armour.

"In stasis" kilsimon=Spacemarine contemptor dreadnought.. Name: Mors Haedo of the death guard.

Gear:

Multimelta cannon

Power claw with inbuild flamer

shoulder mountet cyclone missil launcher.

perks:

distortion field.

advanced machinery.

dreadfull.

Relentless.

Biofan9=Magos Jarek Cral.

Gear: standard tech priest robes, double las pistol and four Mechadendrites, 1 conversion beam.

Perks:

Augmentet brain.

Dead eye.

Battle augments.

Master of the machine spirit.

Human augmentation.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 9:36:20 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
In the roleplay people will have freedom to choose pretty much whatever they want to play. but please take in mind that it should not be too hard for me to create a flowing story. and the time setting will be at the end of the great crusade and the start of the galaxy in flames.

Aye cheffe, maybe I'll give it a try smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 9:45:58 PM
that would be awsome. do you have any extendet knowlegde about the universe or should i help you create a carekter?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 9:49:35 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
that would be awsome. do you have any extendet knowlegde about the universe or should i help you create a carekter?

Extended knowledge? nope - but I'm not diving instantly into RPing - I'd like to watch some first smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 9:52:45 PM
then im gonna need some other players to join too. i know i just created this thread today so we will see. and if you want some instant knowledge i would recommend the: Lexicanium
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:04:41 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
then im gonna need some other players to join too. i know i just created this thread today so we will see. and if you want some instant knowledge i would recommend the: Lexicanium

Yeah, I was already wonderig that no-one else here had interest.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:08:56 PM
i wish i could tell you. maybe there just not that many who are as active as us. after all i made the thread this morning this is not at very large forum. maybe in time
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:23:23 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
i wish i could tell you. maybe there just not that many who are as active as us. after all i made the thread this morning this is not at very large forum. maybe in time

Yeah, might take some time until the other off-topic visitors look into this thread smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:28:21 PM
Well here is a little start "guide" that will make it easier to create a carekter everybody can work with.

Adeptus arstartes (space marine(if you are able can please name youre legion or chapter too)you can also be a dreadnought)))

Human (soldier, medic, worker, enginseer e.t.c

Human spy( for other races or factions(cabal, caos, elder, tau and other races))

margos(martian tec expert)

psyker (astropath, navigator, warp mage, trall e.t.c)

this is but a draft. you can come up with youre own if needed

And here is a little gear list for creating(all gear below can be used as starters gear)

Weapons:

Chain sword (space marines)

Power sword (space marines)

Power fist (space marines and humans(the ones for humans is alot weaker though))

Chain fist ( space marines)

thunder hammer (space marines)

combat shield (space marines)

power claws (space marines(if you are playing space wolfs you can use wolf claws))

Bolt wepons ((space marines)bolt pistol, bolter, storm bolter and heavy bolter)

las wepons(humans, margos and psykers(las pistol, rifle))

power dagger(humans, psykers)

hard round weapons((humans, psykers and margos)guns, rifles that kinda stuff)

bayonets (for rifles)

eviserrators (2 handed chain swords for humans)

mechatendrils (margos)

servo arm (margos and tech-marines (special space-marines))

Armor

Power armor (space marines)

scout power armor (space marines)

terminator armor (space marines)

flack armor (humans, psykers)

heavy flack armor(humans, psykers)

rebreather (humans, psykers and margos)

normal clothing(all races/classes)

when i write humans i ofcouse also mean human spies.

there is more gear. but please tell me first if you want some other gear so i can validate it.smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:41:05 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
Well here is a little start "guide" that will make it easier to create a carekter everybody can work with.

Adeptus arstartes (spacemarine(if you can please name youre legion or chapter to)you can also be a dreadnought)))

Human (soldier, medic, worker, enginseer e.t.c

Human spy( for other races or factions(cabal, caos, elder, tau and other races))

margos(martian tec expert)

psyker (astrpath, navigator, warp mage, trall e.t.c)

this is but a draft. you can come up with youre own if needed

Hm, okay, I've heard of all of them before smiley: biggrin

I'll try to build something up smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 10:45:23 PM
great the draft is for all players. and i will be looking forward to hear what people are going to play. please remember that i will tell how the players have met each other as soon as we have decided to start this roleplay.

And a big thanks to tredecim for giving a strong moral support
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 11:16:32 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
great the draft is for all players. and i will be looking forward to hear what people are going to play. please remember that i will tell how the players have met each other as soon as we have decided to start this roleplay.

And a big thanks to tredecim for giving a strong moral support

no prob, no prob smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 12:22:54 AM
Captain Gravosh Khlarom, replenishment recruit for Blood Angels after they lost nearly their entire chapter, previously from the Angels Encarmine. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 1:31:24 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Skulls for the skullthrone, blood for the bloodgod! smiley: twisted

Milk for the Khorne Flakes!

0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 6:16:16 AM
Stasik28, it is a great idea for a carekter you have there. But as said we will start in the end of the great crusade. Just around 5 month before istavan 5. I may be able to get you carekter in, but it will take a little heresysmiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment