Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 7:34:39 PM
Not entirely familiar with all eras and places but i believe i could join. Just one question though, Rogue Traders available?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 7:41:42 PM
the end of the great crusade is in the time just before horuses heresy has been revealed but the seeds of caos has been sown. its 10000 years before 41 milinium.

rougue trader may be available. i will just need to see what other players want to play.(space marines cannot be rogue traders smiley: wink )
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 7:57:31 PM
If Rogue Traders are not available then maybe Eldar Ranger observing humans and their strange ways lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 8:02:04 PM
well the cabal is an mostly elder secret agency that infiltrates many other empires and factions. but id you want to play elder then please write to me so we can make you a special careter that fits for a elder observing the moon keigh smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 6, 2013, 8:09:17 PM
ok. i sent you a message. okay people that was the first player smiley: biggrin . know we just need a couple more and we will have a game wuhuu
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 7, 2013, 12:36:03 AM
They had terminators pre heresy? And meh, I'll be a Blood Angel Terminator with dual power claws, huehuehue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 7, 2013, 6:09:19 AM
Yeah they had terminator armor in horus heresy, nice caretkter does he have a name smiley: wink .

Great now we have 2 players yaay.

Plus i will chance some of my posts on the front page so players and there carekters can be seen there.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 7, 2013, 10:41:57 AM
that would indeed be awsome. exept if you both went berseck i would be bad for every living thing in 10 parsec if you tag teamed wulfen and black rage smiley: stickouttongueower:
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 7, 2013, 6:10:30 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
that would indeed be awsome. exept if you both went berseck i would be bad for every living thing in 10 parsec if you tag teamed wulfen and black rage smiley: stickouttongueower:

Seems to be a little bit dangerous lol

Well, I still haven't got any of the books unfortunately, so I'll have to stand by. But I'd love watching you guys RPing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 7, 2013, 6:13:28 PM
well i just need one more to play imperial forces (or spy) and i can start the game. personally like buying books since libraries don't always have the right books.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 9, 2013, 4:59:09 PM
Now that we are about to start soon. I just want to make a little rule for how we chat in the thread.

if you want to write something to me ( not while you are your carkter) write OG in front og is for off game.

When your carekter is saying some thing. Write IG i font of it ig is for ingame smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 10, 2013, 9:45:40 PM
OG: alright, then ill be the magos.

Magos Jarek Cral: standard tech priest robes, double las pistol and four Mechadendrites. Im quite new at this stuff (both pre horus heresy stuff and forum roleplaying) so forgive me when i make mistakes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 11, 2013, 6:17:02 AM
OG: well it awesome that you are joining. And that is a fine carekter.

So now we can start later today, if everybody is ready.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 11, 2013, 5:43:40 PM
Okay people. We can start if everyone writes "ready" in here.

Nomas will be a little absent this week since someone crashed into his car, but since he plays as an elder ranger it will not have effect on emidiat emperial storyline.

so if you guys write ready i will start the game smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment