Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 25, 2013, 9:25:50 PM
IG: i stand up and move quietly for the room where i hear voices trying to eavesdrop their talk so i can figure out if the humans are aware of my Eldar nature.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 26, 2013, 9:03:47 AM
IG: you listen to the conversation, and quickly confirm that they do not know your elder, but they know that there is just one of you.

Suddenly the ship lurches violently. A servitor: captain a heavily damaged ship has suddenly moved to our vicinity out of another warp storm, at a giant speed, proximity 15 real-space meters, warning dangerously close. Another servitor: captain it has space wolf insignia. You move to the window, just to see a few explosions, and some shapes move for your ship. Then the space wolf ship starts to greatly loose speed, and then its gone. First servitor: there has been a short breach in the geller field, but it is sealed up know, also lifeforms are present on boarding deck 4.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 28, 2013, 6:04:50 PM
OG: I was trying to find this page forever, for some reason the "Last Page" button only put me at page 20 smiley: neutral

IG: Iron Father, Magos, Come with me! We're going to deck four to meet our... guests.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 28, 2013, 7:03:28 PM
OG: well that is pretty weird.

IG: as you get to the boarding deck, you are faced to a deck running murky red with the blood of warp spawn, you spot a few dead space wolfs strewn around on the floor, And a giant dead wolf, that wolf is bigger than a spacemarine. but what then really catches your eye is a helm less warrior standing on a small mount of dead spawns, ripping another daemon in two above his head before jump into the face of the last daemon and smashing its face to pulprits. he then stands up an looks at you with the eyes of a predator looking for prey.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 1:00:37 AM
IG: Space Wolf, stand down or we'll have to put you down. You are safe now. Calm yourself and explain what you space wolves are doing in this sector, as well as what had happened to your ship and crew.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 5:19:56 AM
IG: the killers stare disapire from his eyes. My name is Gravlok ulfrickson, our ship was lost in strong warp storms many months ago, so the tralls starved and only a few of us survived when the geller field broke. Our greatwolf meant it was the safest idea to bord the seminly destroyed ship you call yours. NOW you tell me something. He says as he walks towards you, you see now that he is big even for a spacemarine, allmost a head taller and broader.: Is any of my brothers alive other playses on this ship, for i can see my brothers here is dead.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 8:23:48 PM
IG:Jarek speaks up"This is the only location we are getting an unknown life sign from, so eighther your brothers are small enough to crawl through vents or they are still on yuor ship"
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 8:30:17 PM
IG: then my fate has been sealed by honer, for my intire pack is dead. I do not know how much you know of our ways, this little ragtag group that you seem to be. But i will need time alone, so asseign me quarters or leave me be, i will need time to think of what me honer now binds me to.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 9:21:51 PM
IG: i found the opportunity to move more freely in the ship since the humans seem to be occupied and head for the bridge to find the ships log or any other info that tells me where the humans was traveling and what contacts they have made so far with Chaos forces
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 11:43:41 PM
IG: Magos, find a... suitable quarter to our guest here, near the bridge presumably. *Whisper to the Magos* make sure you have a warning system in case he goes out
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 30, 2013, 5:17:18 AM
IG: you don't have knowledge of how the ship is build, you will need to either shadow someone, get plans of the ship or acquire the knowledge some other way.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
May 1, 2013, 11:49:18 AM
IG: i approach them silently and wait till one of them is alone so i can follow him.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 1, 2013, 12:45:58 PM
IG: they just stand there as they were ordered.

"vox" Sir captain Dagal. what are we waiting at this went for, my men just wantet to know sir captain.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 1, 2013, 10:18:09 PM
IG: Jarek leaves the space wolf in a private chamber, and goes back to check on the guards
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 2, 2013, 5:30:56 AM
IG: okay sir captain, i will ask the magos then.

"Vox" magos, me and my men wantet to know why we are stationed here.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment