Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 2:25:06 AM
IG: Agh, I'm probably in no condition to fight if it's a genestealer... oh well, order them men. Point me to one exit and go to the other. And if it is a genestealer and it does backtrack, Emperor save those guardsmen.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 5:12:59 AM
OG: okay. Srry dident know.

IG: you head up the shaft fast, and get to the end, as you jump out you hear some speaking very close, and they are coming closer, it sounds like a couple of them.

Captain Dagal arrives at the lower ventilation shaft some time before, and sees that that the only readings he get is the 10 guardsmen around him.

magos, you are travelling up to the upper shaft with 15 guardsmen. (if there had been more a melee could turn into a clusterfrag smiley: smile )
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 3:21:14 PM
IG: i look around for a spot to hide once i found it i kneel and meditate trying to slow down heartbeats and thus avoid the scanners

OG: dont know if by "meditate" i am correct but i believe you get the meaning smiley: mrgreen
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 7:45:35 PM
IG: there isent much place to hide, but there is a door in the other side that leets into a hall. There is some pillers you can hide behind.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 11:42:43 AM
IG: i enter that hall hide myself proceeding with the "meditation" trying to get rid of my pursuers
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 1:34:09 PM
IG: you proceed to hide behind one of the far end pillars. You start concentrating about your heart beat and sound, shortly after you have locked out almost all your senses in this concentrating, you are down at 11 heart beats in a minute, you cant go lower than that, its actually your new record.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 1:58:38 AM
IG:"My scan aren't picking up any life sign, and we no visual on an enemy. We will stay here a while to make sure though. How are thing on your end?"
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 12:44:33 AM
IG: Sigh, alright, I'm coming. Guardsmen! Come with me! I don't want you facing a genestealer on your own. *make my way to the command deck*
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 4:41:40 PM
IG: i ve heard the talk and wait for the humans to leave once they are far enough i start checking around the area
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 22, 2013, 1:27:42 AM
IG: *Since Jarek was more confident in the guards and pretty sure it was no genestealer, he decided to head to the now undefended shaft exit while leaving all his guardsmen behind to block the one he was at.

to captain "as sure as you are finished with that call sir, i suggest you hurry back here. If it really is a genestealer we could use some terminator armored help.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 22, 2013, 5:31:52 AM
IG: sir. The navigator has given us a travel choice. Either head right through a small warp storm. Or steer around, if we steer around this travel will take another two weeks, and if we head trough our geller field might not hold. Because it is only 80% effektive. In do to the damaged plasma core that the magos luckily stabilized.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 22, 2013, 5:46:49 AM
IG: Magos, can you keep out fields on long enough to reach the forge world? I'd rather not have to wait 2 weeks just to repair.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 2:39:05 AM
OG: huh, that's funny. According to my profile page i already have a picture. As for a signature, ill go look for one. Eventually

IG: "Sir, i have already fixed the plasma core as much as i dare to without proper tools and replacement parts. so its either risking going through a storm with a one in five chance of dying a horrible death in the hands of demons, or 2 more weeks of comfortable flying. Probably with a chance that the intruder could pick us off one by one during that time." Jarek says grimly. "times like this i dont envy you job, captain"
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 3:28:32 AM
IG: I'm not proud to say this, but we're avoiding the fight. Fly around the storm, our chances aren't good enough with our resources
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 5:40:24 AM
IG: toran you hear that the moon keigh is staying in the other room, you hear a couple of voices.

You are now free to do what you want in the ship.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment