Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 7:38:26 AM
OG: this roleplay works by you tell me how you respond to the sitaruation and the i role some dices and tell you the outcome. if you do something profoundly stupid i wont role the dices and the same if you do something super awesome.

and here is your sitaruation.

IG: most of the exploratory fleet have been destroyed by the ork hulk fleet. your ship has survived though heavily damaged, magos jerek can see that you only have engine thrusters and one surviving gun deck and gunship deck. there is one ork ship left. it is also heavily damaged and is unable to shoot because you shot off its gun decks, but it is going into an attack run proberly to shoot drop ships at you. the orkship is clearly a pillaged imperial cruiser class ship.

the only survivors are you and a cohort of cadian guards men. and captain Boruum Dagel is in control of the ship.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 2:02:37 PM
Offcouse there is room for one more. Just give me a carekter, name and if you want to, a background story (they give perks)
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 2:18:20 PM
Most of what you will need to know is on the frontpage. It is 5 month before istavan 3 event
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 2:31:46 PM
Mosly yes since the sons a sanctioned at prospero and alpha legion dont work with other legions.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 3:09:23 PM
This sounds interesting, though I don't have time to take part I would love to check back in to read what goes on.

On a side note however, did you hear the franchise took a dump and is discontinued? They only knew how to live off the toy sales they used to make and never really adapted...
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 5:22:25 PM
"Toy sales"? You mean the miniatures?

Regardless, I would like to play an Iron Hands Iron Father, Falx Celitas, equipped with artificer armour, a servo harness, and a power axe
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 8:22:43 PM
They made a space ship miniature game called Battlefleet Gothic, I guess people stopped buying it..? But recently the new miniatures rule book gained a new author who's horrible, they are very strict about who makes their games and those are usually bad choices. Not sure what you mean by discontinued since they're still being made, as are the books, miniatures and so forth...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 8:48:50 PM
OG:Guys even though i like the diccusion this is not the right thread for it.

Flanman you are now on the front page smiley: smile remember a background story gives perks. And to the dicussion games workshop is doing fine and the new units they have created are cool just read the white dwarf magazine.

So no diacussion in here smiley: wink so people let the game begin i have given you a start.

You are all in the ship. falx celitas is in the gun deck trying to repair the gun.

IG: the ork ship is nearing on its attack run to trow its drop pods at you
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 9:07:09 PM
OG: I'm not sure of the teleportation devices pre-heresy, but I intend to teleport onto the ship with the tech priest to disable the engines so I can clear the ship without fear of having to get blown up or worry about the Imperials left on our current cruiser. Need response before I lay out the plan
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 9:26:35 PM
OG is for offgame ig ingame. You tell stategies ingame to the other carekters smiley: smile.

Yes teleportatin was pre heresy. But your ship is way to dameged and does not have a teleportation room.

Ps none of your carekters has requestet for a teleportation matrix. So yeah no teleport for you smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 9:45:44 PM
OG: its not normal for anyone or any armor. To either have or use teleporters. Its very risky. So no youre terminator armor is just a terminator armor ( wich is quite good) smiley: smile as said the ship still have a gunship/ embarcation deck. That functions, so no more help from me, i look forward to seeing what you guys are gonna do. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 10:28:03 PM
IG: Magos! Get repairing our other engines, but set the ships course away from the direction of the Orks. Guardsmen! Set up defensive perimeters around the Magos and Iron Father. Magos, you have command of the ship but you don't have the authority to override my commands. Meanwhile, I'll take a gunship and fly into the Ork ship and make my way to the generator. When I reach it, I'll message you Magos and you'll have to explain how I can override the core. ON YOUR FEET! MOVE!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 10:42:29 PM
IG: "Alright men, whoever is manning the last gun battery aim at the engines and the other gunship decks! a soon as the Iron Father finishes his repairs i want that battery to pound away at the Orks too!"

*runs to the engines and extends his Utility Mechandrite*

"lets see if I can ease your pain, machine spirit"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 1:11:55 AM
OG: Die roll moments?: (Not sure when they'll have to be rolled so just guesses for everything that can go wrong :P)

Magos fixing the engines

Iron Father fixing the guns

Gunship being shot down

Gunship being arriving unscathed

Hit chances for guns

Finding orks in bay that I arrive at?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment