Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 11:19:24 AM
nice ; = )

Awesome!^^

I know it , I know it^^ the last part is a bit obvious^^

but the start^^

especially the thing with green and white and the burning blight...i had to think about it a minute before i was like *ahhhhhhh*

But you know that there are 2 possible solutions? ;D

you felt like this as you were posting this right?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 11:31:29 AM
Here's a wrong answer from the VIP-Forums for example. But the thing is that this answer could be seen as a new riddle as in : "What the heck is HE talking about?"

Non-Physicians beware:

Nosferatiel wrote:
Unless we live in a metastable universe, which might be the case as the current measurements of the top quark and Higgs boson mass suggest, if and only if there is no new physics up to the Planck scale (all energy in this universe).

Since then the vacuum expectation value might tunnel somewhere in this universe to a second more favorable state, build a frontier of new mass eigenstates for all elementary particles that will, in the end, expand at light speed and therefore simply kill off physics as we know it before we know it, possibly, crystals would indeed be affected. Even if only by relativity as mass affects space and therefore the solution to your riddle.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 11:39:16 AM
Ail wrote:
Here's a wrong answer from the VIP-Forums for example. But the thing is that this answer could be seen as a new riddle as in : "What the heck is HE talking about?"

Non-Physicians beware:

i just would guess he talks about the end of our universe as we know it

vacuum ecpectation tunnel somewhere =>boom=> Physics Dead, Humans Sad (I am a poem)

(dont even think about to explain me now that there is no *boom* nos)
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:22:46 PM
Actually I was thinking he referred to time as

Like snow in the winter I turn green into white, Green things like plants rot, sometimes with funghi. This takes time.

And if you don't stop me will become burning blight. If you don't do "stop" time, everything decays. Coolage is such a temporary relief measure.

So better be careful and seek for a cure, Science victory!

perhaps you can find it on a wormhole-tour. Time travel by wormhole.

If still you don't know what I might represent, Indeed an option

don't dare asking Crystals as for them I'm absent. Crystals don't decay over time, typically
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:28:54 PM
Sovereign wrote:
nice ; = )

But you know that there are 2 possible solutions? ;D

oh i oversaw the whormwhole sentence

then indeed only one possible solution exists^^

except "Time" is counting^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:30:38 PM
I like how everybody says "I know it!" but nobody dares to post their answer. I bet that after one brave individual posts one and solves the puzzle, everyone will go "I knew it!" :P

But I won't pretend like I "know" the answer because my mind is really, really bad when it comes to riddles. I'm way more comfortable with Nosferatiel's post then with your riddle lol

Ok, I'll try guessing the correct answer (though everybody will probably laugh at my stupidity)

EDIT: Nvm, I'm not brave enough ^_^ Also, I'm not sure that my answer would fit the blight-cure thingy
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 10:59:33 AM
Yesterday, when I posted something in the VIP-Forums, I was told I'm speaking in riddles.

I was like: "Oh yes? I am? Let's make a real riddle about what I am speaking!"

So since I put quite some literaric effort into that, I feel it would be a waste to only have it posted on the VIP-forums afar from the broad public.

So here's my riddle for you:

Like snow in the winter I turn green into white,

And if you don't stop me will become burning blight.

So better be careful and seek for a cure,

perhaps you can find it on a wormhole-tour.

If still you don't know what I might represent,

don't dare asking Crystals as for them I'm absent.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:39:50 PM
Dust is wrong. While I acknowledge your courage in trying to solve, you have go to the tar-pit for solving wrong. smiley: smile

Vicarious wrote:
expansion disapproval

smiley: approval
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:44:14 PM
Ail wrote:
Dust is wrong. While I acknowledge your courage in trying to solve, you have go to the tar-pit for solving wrong. smiley: smile

Well, then 2 out of three people who made a guess have to go to the tar pit.

That's the problem if you confuse a poem with an accurate description. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:45:19 PM
Ail wrote:

god I am so smart ^^

@ PANCZASU

well i guess no one wanted to take the fun to figure it out away form the others.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:48:23 PM
Thought about that too. :/

"don't dare asking Crystals as for them I'm absent."

But this line strongly persuaded me to change my answer to Dust. As everybody knows Harmony doesn't use Dust.

So sad smiley: frown
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:50:39 PM
It doesn't use approval, either.

No aging, no cosmetics industry, no disharmony?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:50:42 PM
OMG! Now that I read it (like all wrong people) it's so clear (I especially like the green to white)! That was awesome smiley: approval.

P.S. I am embarrassed to say for a couple seconds I thought carbon... until I realized carbon was in crystals lol.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 26, 2013, 12:52:00 PM
Like snow in the winter I turn green into white, (Approval bar under the Tax Slider...Green(happy) goes to white(normal)

And if you don't stop me will become burning blight. (Approval bar goes to people are ranting and finally rebel)

So better be careful and seek for a cure, (Techs to sink expansion dissaproval)

perhaps you can find it on a wormhole-tour. (Go alongside with whormhole techs)

If still you don't know what I might represent,

don't dare asking Crystals as for them I'm absent. (Harmony got no Approval/Disapproval)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment