logo amplifiers simplified

Show your Desktop

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 23, 2014, 3:46:48 PM
Pleasure wrote:
Hey Guys i am curios what kind of Desktop you have smiley: biggrin

• Is it tidy ?
  • is it cramped with lots of Shortcuts and stuff ?
  • What Wallpaper do you have ?
  • Any Gadgets or Docks ?

Show it with a Screenshot on this Thread!

Winter is probably not coming for 20 more seasons... just FYI. smiley: biggrin

I think by the time Winter is actually here, people will not even remember Game of Thrones. :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:09:31 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
Amazing art too, what is it ?
Shonen Jump's Bleach.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 1, 2014, 12:15:28 PM
Kulzar wrote:
The art direction for Amplitude games is just breath-taking. That's why I have the same wallpaper as you do! =)

I'd love an artbook from Amplitude ...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 30, 2014, 10:36:04 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
I downloaded every EL Arts, im fan of them smiley: stickouttongue

The art direction for Amplitude games is just breath-taking. That's why I have the same wallpaper as you do! =)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 28, 2014, 10:27:06 PM
Funny thread smiley: stickouttongue

Here is mine :

The wallpaper change every single minute, I downloaded every EL Arts, im fan of them smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 5, 2014, 5:40:10 AM
Heres mine, nothing special. Always stays organised EXCEPT when I play desert combat. Then my icons get exploded everywhere because the game constantly switches from 1920x1080(ingame) to 800x600(menus). But its ok, I still <3 u BF1942 Desert Combat.

0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 8:46:15 AM
Another update by me, now with new wallpaper - same setup as in previous post of me, taskbar on autohide, no shortcuts on desktop.

I'll simply post my wallpaper, as there is nothing else to see. (1920x1080 original, here resized)

Made by Tsutomu Nihei for his Manga "Blame!"
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 13, 2014, 11:44:10 PM
mine used to have a bunch of Steam shortcuts on it but now they are in a breifcase(windows 7 won't let me create folderssmiley: cry)

my computer is a Optiplex 745 look it up and you find a horrible out of date computer that was made to support windows xpsmiley: frown

0Send private message
10 years ago
May 5, 2014, 12:06:16 PM
Mordius wrote:
Current wallpaper, might change it soon

Aaah, I love the dual monitor setups, I have one myself on my main system.

You should consider using a special software, if you have to, that lets you put a different background on each monitor. (I suggest Ultramon, even though it hasn't been updated for a long time) There are a ton of sites with some really great wallpapers that are seamless that would look great put together on those screens.

For example:

- WallpaperFusion

- The Paper Wall

- InterfaceLift

- Digital Blasphemy
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 5, 2014, 3:48:05 AM
chromodynamics wrote:
I have to say im surprised how many people still have their taskbars on the bottom in win7, it just makes so much more sense on the side, way better use of space.

I like the start button in the lower left hand corner, but if I put the taskbar on the left, the start button is in the upper right, which annoys me. So that's why I keep it on the bottom.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 5, 2014, 2:53:57 AM
I've been on my laptop since my husband has been hogging my main computer. :P So here is my desktop, resized in Paint to 80% of its original size:

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment