Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Show your Desktop

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 7, 2013, 3:50:48 PM
easiest way is to press the print screen button on your keyboard and paste it into mspaint (if using windows).

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 27, 2013, 10:57:59 AM
Well here is mine (for the moment, as it's on a slideshow of some awesome pics I found).

0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 26, 2013, 12:05:19 PM
That nothing to some that I see at work and they complain it takes them 1 hour to log onto their computers. When I look at their desktop they normally got a couple of GB's it has to download on their desktop.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 26, 2013, 10:29:26 AM
Ok, here's my desktop. I clean it up every once in a while but it gets filled with junk* very quickly :3

*Junk = my videos
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 26, 2013, 9:35:59 AM
ronald_hall wrote:
It looks like something awesome smiley: smile

Thank you. I just noticed that I got the picture that I use for my Christmas wallpaper on the desktop.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 22, 2012, 5:35:12 PM
Hey Guys i am curios what kind of Desktop you have smiley: biggrin

• Is it tidy ?
  • is it cramped with lots of Shortcuts and stuff ?
  • What Wallpaper do you have ?
  • Any Gadgets or Docks ?

Show it with a Screenshot on this Thread!

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 28, 2013, 11:33:07 AM
Mansen wrote:
It doesn't work well with how the Windows GUI splits up windows in halves when you drag them to the side for one - and secondly I have a 16:10 monitor - It's got more pixels vertically than your typical 16:9 monitor. lol

I'd share my desktop, but since Windows 8 has made me all tidy and stuff, all of my icons are in the start menu/screen (of death and sorrow) so it's literally just the taskbar and wallpaper. :l

Here's my current wallpaper though - It's fanart based on the Elder Scrolls series. More specifically good ole' Morrowind.

http://lelek1980.deviantart.com/art/Telvanni-tower-297403383

I do like that picture and got Morrowind hiding some where in my house. That game got me into the elder scroll series.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 8:39:43 PM
chromodynamics wrote:
I have to say im surprised how many people still have their taskbars on the bottom in win7, it just makes so much more sense on the side, way better use of space.

It doesn't work well with how the Windows GUI splits up windows in halves when you drag them to the side for one - and secondly I have a 16:10 monitor - It's got more pixels vertically than your typical 16:9 monitor. lol

I'd share my desktop, but since Windows 8 has made me all tidy and stuff, all of my icons are in the start menu/screen (of death and sorrow) so it's literally just the taskbar and wallpaper. :l

Here's my current wallpaper though - It's fanart based on the Elder Scrolls series. More specifically good ole' Morrowind.

http://lelek1980.deviantart.com/art/Telvanni-tower-297403383
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 1:50:58 PM
chromodynamics wrote:
I have to say im surprised how many people still have their taskbars on the bottom in win7, it just makes so much more sense on the side, way better use of space.

I agree with you. As for me, I like to see a clean desktop with minimum number of icons and use a hidden taskbar on the top of my screen.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 2:59:23 PM
I think its mainly a preference. I prefer it at the top or bottom, since I'm used to that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 2:54:22 PM
I have a wide screen monitor and tried it on the side. I couldn't stand it. It felt..."unbalanced" and clumsy to me. I tried making it where the tasbar is hidden when my pointer is not over it. That was even worse, as I had to first point to the task bar before getting the icon I wanted, rather than seeing it before the pointer arrived. It was a waste of time.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment