Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 14, 2015, 5:45:53 PM
Waiting on the Endless Legend DLC, so I am playing AoW3:Eternal Lords, Warlock 2, and Dawn of War 2 mostly.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 16, 2015, 5:34:58 PM
On Linux so limited Endless options; at the moment a bit of FTL and some other roguelikes.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 11:03:07 AM
Howdy all! Aside from the 3 Endless games which I scored over Endless Weekend, I play a lot of DOTA 2 and SWTOR.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 30, 2015, 8:53:53 PM
I used to play a ton of Dawn of War II. It's been.. years now!

Been feeling the itch for it, but too scared to jump back in :x

I heard Relic was scooped up by Sega when THQ collapsed?

Maybe we haven't seen the end of the series just yet!

So! I've picked up Stardrive II and it shares many base concepts with Masters of Orion II. (You might even say it's a clone or modern re-visioning)

I can totally recommend it, despite it's flaws!

It gets rigorously patched pretty often and over all, it's fairly impressive for a mostly-one-man effort!

It recently had a diplomacy patch, and the next patch is going to add some hardcore user-made ship designs for the AI to throw at you, amongst other meaty features that should improve things quite a bit.

Of course, I've had to put it down for the moment for EL: Guardians binging! smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
May 6, 2015, 11:42:07 AM
Homeworld 2 Remastered

Endless Space

Endless Legend

Total War: Rome II

O.R.B.

To name a few
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 7, 2015, 6:02:09 PM
EL, AoW3, Gal Civ 3, DoW 2 mostly... and a few others like Stars in Shadow and Stars Beyond Reach.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 18, 2015, 3:36:32 AM
THe Steam Sale has really helped me add to my backlog in the last few days smiley: smile

Just finished up Bioshock Infinite. Probably gonna hit up some Metal Gear Rising then some Endless Legend
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 18, 2015, 5:10:32 PM
Been completely immersed in ARK: Survival - A sort of Jurassic Park take on the survival sandbox genre (Minecraft, Terraria)

It's quite enjoyable even on my own - moving around the island gathering resources, fending off raptors and crafting stronger gear and expanding my house. I even have a pet giant turtle to follow me around.

Did I mention it has dodos? They are adorable... and defenceless lol
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 18, 2015, 7:54:49 PM
Endless Legend.

"Waves", a good fun casual shooter, when I need to wake up... http://store.steampowered.com/app/107600/ ...

Dungeon of the Endless once in a while, it failed to grab me, maybe I'm becoming less tolerant to blocky artwork, even when it's on purpose...Although the game itself is kind of fun... A turn-based rogue-like adventure with 4x elements...

When I have a short-circuited brain, I go play freecell.

During emergencies, like, when my brain shows the blue screen of death, Space Invaders... Yes... space Invaders, that silly game with the aliens running in square formation, that silly cannon ball at the bottom...

Tried to go back to civilization V some days ago, but simply couldn't... DARN YOU, AMPLITUDE, with your Endless Legend smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 19, 2015, 9:53:53 AM
Hello guys,

abmpicoli wrote:
"Waves", a good fun casual shooter, when I need to wake up... http://store.steampowered.com/app/107600/

Thanks for this suggestion, I bought it (quite cheap during the Steam Sales!). I'll test this game during the weekend! smiley: wink

I recently started Dishonored, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 23, 2015, 11:45:29 AM
I'm trying out Witcher 3 -- or, more accurately, watching my son try out Witcher 3. I'm also into Pillars of Eternity (which I helped Kickstart, and I do indeed have the t-shirt to prove it!).

And I still play DotE a lot. I love that game smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 23, 2015, 12:21:10 PM
Currently i have been playing lots of Darkest Dungeon and loving it.

Also trying my hand at some endless legend multi-player games.

Also making some minor Civ V mods to make the game more AI friendly. I can't program AI (that stuff is complex) but I can tweak the game so that it is easier for the way the current AI is programmed smiley: smile.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 23, 2015, 1:23:00 PM
I gotta say right now my time is split between Starpoint Gemini 2 and Clicker Heroes + AdVenture Capitalist smiley: smile Got so many games in the pipe waiting to be played but I like to "commit" to a game and play it throug hbefore I touch a new one.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 28, 2015, 9:46:04 PM
I've been recording a lot of EL lately, while also playing good amount of Speedrunners and Hammerwatch. Also some MTG with a custom set I designed. And I completed (for the Nth time) Analogue: A Hate Story too! <3 Gotta play Hate+ now.

Slowhands wrote:
I'm trying out Witcher 3 -- or, more accurately, watching my son try out Witcher 3. I'm also into Pillars of Eternity (which I helped Kickstart, and I do indeed have the t-shirt to prove it!).

And I still play DotE a lot. I love that game smiley: wink
Let us know if you like the Witcher 3. Seems like the kind of game that you either love or hate. Love in my case ^_^

And hey, I helped kickstart Pillars of Eternity too! smiley: biggrin Tbh I wish I had spent way more money on that than I did; it's literally the only kickstarter project that didn't disappoint me (out of the ones I backed). Far from it in fact!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 28, 2015, 11:36:53 PM
I've downloaded Unity 5 (the game engine)... And I'm starting playing with it... Right now I have built a yellow sphere that plays an oozy sound, over a blue plane. Yellow cubes are spawn in this plane... by issuing joystick or W-a-s-d keys you give impulse to the ball... The camera is kept in place, but centers at the ball... When the cubes hit something a second time, they turn red, play a sound and disappear. YAY! Unity Ace! smiley: biggrin

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment