Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 6:38:23 AM
My Xbox 360 has been out of it's box for roughly a week now and, even though it's only hooked up to my crappy SD TV, i'm thoroughly impressed.

Anyways, this is slightly copied off standardman's movie thread but i thought it may be good to have a thread to talk games without it turning into a console vs console war.

I've finished the main missions of Saint's Row, with only Activities to do now and i started on Condemned a few nights ago. After i'm finished having the shit scared out of me with Condemned, i'll be starting on Battlefield: Bad Company which i bought today. I'm not much for war games but the demo for BF: BC was quite fun... reminded me of Full Metal Jacket.

What game are you playing at the moment? Any console, it doesn't matter.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 6:48:04 AM
The new XCOM is pretty great, as well as this free game on steam: Star Conflict. A bit of Endless space and trying out Simcity 4 after watching 2 live streams of the new one. Bit of Hawken, Tribes: Ascend and trying to see if Stardrive is worth it. smiley: smile (Got XCOM on Xbox so don't say "these are all PC games >:O" )
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 5:10:47 PM
These past few days i´ve been paying Europa Universallis 3 and Rome and Medieval 2 Total War.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 5:25:02 PM
Portal 2 is awesome and the way that Glados got into that potato, hilarious...lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 5:26:13 PM
Madrox wrote:
Portal 2 is awesome and the way that Glados got into that potato, hilarious...lol

Yeah, yeah, and now she hates Birds smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 1:41:56 AM
The Walking Dead, Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja.I've been playing Borderlands 2 a lot but I'm kinda fed up now!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:43:17 AM
Been kinda bored with gaming recently, but I still enjoy playing a bit of Dota 2 with friends or some FTL during lunch break. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 10:26:02 AM
League of Legends (I like that I can play the Twitch, again smiley: biggrin ), Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and sometimes FTL or going on with a Sam&Max-adventure.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 2:04:47 PM
PS3: X-com, Darksiders 2, Infamous 2.

PC: Endless Space, DoWII.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 3:46:01 PM
Right now? Lets see...

Simcity (In spite of all the drama and unstable servers)

Just finished the new Starcraft expansion.

Beta testing a few games (which ones I can't say - Damned NDA and all that smiley: frown)

And a few smaller titles like Prison Architect and The Pit - former being a prison building game and the latter being a roguelike from the Sword of the Stars crew. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 7:16:38 PM
Mansen wrote:
Right now? Lets see...

Simcity (In spite of all the drama and unstable servers)

Just finished the new Starcraft expansion.

Beta testing a few games (which ones I can't say - Damned NDA and all that smiley: frown)

And a few smaller titles like Prison Architect and The Pit - former being a prison building game and the latter being a roguelike from the Sword of the Stars crew. smiley: smile

Did you played the new Starcraft 2? how was it? its worth the buy?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 8:03:32 PM
For me at least, Heart of the Swarm is worth it. The campaign is nicely made, again. Although since I'm playing on brutal I have to use several tries per mission to beat it and then clean up all the achievements, afterwards, which elongates my playtime multifold, I reckon. XD
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 8:33:50 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
For me at least, Heart of the Swarm is worth it. The campaign is nicely made, again. Although since I'm playing on brutal I have to use several tries per mission to beat it and then clean up all the achievements, afterwards, which elongates my playtime multifold, I reckon. XD

That's how it is played properly smiley: stickouttongue

I'm saving now, spent way too much on games this month already -> stuck to Portal 2 (and some others)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 8:47:41 PM
HOTS was alright - I don't entirely agree with the change to the lore and atmosphere from SC1, but I can understand the need for change given the number of years in between (development wise) and the fact that Blizzard didn't really expect to make sequels back in the day.

Gameplay was spot on - missions could have used more "This OR that" choices like the Liberty campaign had.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:18:06 PM
I started playing saints row the third. I got is via the thq humble bundle but never played it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 5:49:54 PM
adder wrote:
I started playing saints row the third. I got is via the thq humble bundle but never played it.
I Gamefly'd it. I was surprised by the game. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. EVen more so than SR2. Go figure.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 6:49:38 PM
adder wrote:

I that bundle too - but never played it - maybe I should change this smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 7:15:52 PM
Mansen wrote:
HOTS was alright - I don't entirely agree with the change to the lore and atmosphere from SC1, but I can understand the need for change given the number of years in between (development wise) and the fact that Blizzard didn't really expect to make sequels back in the day.

Gameplay was spot on - missions could have used more "This OR that" choices like the Liberty campaign had.

Lore was fine with me, even if they had to do a little bit of retconning and such to make it work.

Right now, playing StarDrive beta and some StarCraft 2: HOTS multiplayer. I might get back into my Skyrim game eventually as well as some more Blacklight: Retribution.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment