Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jun 29, 2015, 8:30:20 AM
Lethis - Path of Progress.

It's basically a city building game in the exact same vein as the old Impressions games - Caesar, Zeus, Pharaoh and Emperor, except in a french Steampunk setting. The artstyle is so adorable and full of detail - and the gameplay isn't half bad either seeming as it is based on a great foundation of games. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 30, 2015, 11:46:41 AM
Im back on War of the Roses (greatest medieval combat simulator ^^) and on Kingdom of Amalur : Reckonning (really cool RPG open world which recall me abit of Fable but with an extended world and gameplay ! )
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 30, 2015, 9:08:16 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
greatest medieval combat simulator ^^

More like "Headshotting people at 250 yards with a crossbow" simulator - Not that that's a bad thing smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 1, 2015, 1:35:19 PM
Mansen wrote:
More like "Headshotting people at 250 yards with a crossbow" simulator - Not that that's a bad thing smiley: wink

Ranged weapons are horribly frustrating (I mean, when you face them smiley: stickouttongue) , especially when you try to fight with honor and then you get headshot several times. Still awesome ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 9, 2015, 6:27:14 PM
Satellite Reign.

Cyberpunk awesomeness
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 13, 2015, 6:20:44 PM
Starcraft 2! smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 21, 2015, 4:20:45 PM
Games I currently play on my YT Channel:

Endless Space

Spellweaver TCG

Blood Bowl 2

Cities: Skylines

Fallout 2

Fallout: New Vegas

XCOM: EW - Long War Mod

Minecraft

Games I currently play just on my own time:

Dirty Bomb

Dungeon of the Endless

State of Decay

Satellite Reign
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 21, 2015, 4:49:15 PM
I've gone back to the basics... Skyrim... I'm tentatively going back to endless legend... But I think I'm having a little burnout effect out of it...
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 2, 2015, 6:09:37 PM
abmpicoli wrote:
I've gone back to the basics... Skyrim... I'm tentatively going back to endless legend... But I think I'm having a little burnout effect out of it...

Same is happening to me and I was about to post quite a similar comment ^^

I forgot how cool was Skyrim (and how great was its modding community), shame on me smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 8, 2015, 1:18:49 PM
Tried Undertale last week-end. Didn't stick with it because I'm hard to draw into a story (I get bored easily by single-player games), but what I've played of it was refreshing and fairly enjoyable.<

If RPGs are your thing, believe the hype. smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 15, 2015, 4:35:58 AM
I'm role-playing my way through Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel 'Unlimited' - Apart from that, I've been playing a lot of Endless Space: Disharmony alone and with friends - Proud to say I just got past the 600 hour mark the other day!

Aside from those two, I'm about half way through my second Mass Effect playthrough. And we charge through a DotE game every now and again.

Kinda just cycling those games for the past couple weeks - won't be long before the warmonger in our group drags us all back to some more fast paced war games.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 20, 2015, 10:42:14 AM
I've met some Cyanide guys the other day at a small event in Paris, and come away with a copy of BloodBowl 2 (the perks of being part of a studio)! I've put a few hours into the campaign, and am slowly learning the rules before I try my luck against my friend's dwarf team. I'm not sure it's my type of game (I've never played a team sim like this before), but it seems pretty well put-together.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment