Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 4, 2014, 10:10:52 AM
Recently I've been playing:

Warframe - Fun game to kill time, but to be honest it gets old fast if you reach lategame

Creeper World 3 - Played the first version a super million years ago on kongregate, Seriously surprised me when I saw the 3rd game on steam. Great game, highly recommend

Desktop Dungeons - Good roguelike, takes up almost 0 processing power so feel free to run it in the background and clock 500 million hours with idling on it

NEO Scavenger - Very good early access game, this one is worth your money if you like survival turn based games

Space Station 13- I play this game on and off and enjoy every minute upon hour I sink into this "political trainwreck simulation" game. Everyone I have gotten into this game has gotten at least somewhat hooked to it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 5, 2014, 1:23:33 PM
For some reason, I far more enjoy the act of buying them (and always getting the best deals!) more than playing them! Typical female, right?

But I plan on playing all three of the Amplitude games I bought, Civilization V, and The Wolf Among Us before I get to the rest of my massive Steam games!
smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 6, 2014, 12:01:04 AM
I've been playing a mix of various 4X games. Age of Wonders 3, Endless Space, Endless Legend, Civ5, etc. I'm actually starting to get a little burned out on them so I may roam back to some more RPGs like Shadowrun Returns.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 6, 2014, 1:40:44 PM
Endless Legend, also... actually, haven't played much else lately...

Perhaps Creeping Shadow, but it was a week since I played that.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 7, 2014, 7:58:11 PM
I wouldn't put Age of Wonders into the 4x genra.

I had great expectations for gaming this year and past year and everything pretty much turned out being plain boring.

My eyes were wide open for Endless Legend for quite a time and this is the only one which didn't disapoint me. Thank god.

Other games that I think deserve the investment:

_ The Banner Saga (rpg): if you like beautifull art, you'll find it in that game, it's just beautifull, narration is awesome, the game is very much poetic imo; and the gameplay shines.

But it is short and you fallow always the same path, although you make decisions with people you meet. Good heavy decisions.

_ Expeditions Conquistador (rpg): you could say it belongs to the same genra as The Banner Saga, music is awesome, dialogues and descriptions are well written, and gameplay is great.

Last one Age of Decadence I heard a lot about it, didn't really pay attention to it, 3 months ago I decided to give it a try (free demo), probably best rpg since a long time BUT WAIT it's early access, and if you want to fully enjoy it, wait till release (october). The game is in developpement for years. Like 5 or more.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 7, 2014, 8:37:38 PM
Gas Guzzlers Extreme & Endless Legend currently smiley: smile

But not much recently, been reading books...
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 4:22:48 AM
Mordius wrote:
Hearthstone and League of Legends for me

Ah yeah, I like Hearthstone as well, but haven't had time to play it lately. I didn't ever get into the whole LoL craze though, that genre of game just isn't for me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 8:02:56 AM
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bound By Flame, and when friends are online, either Titanfall, Smite, or Company of Heroes 2.

All while waiting for Star Citizen...or the chance to re-up my FFXIV: A Realm Reborn subscription.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 3:30:13 PM
Age of Wonders 3

Space Hulk

Echo Prime

Reign Maker

Dungeon of the Endless

But I keep skipping from one game to the next.

May just have to go back to playing Anno 2070
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 4:36:53 AM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bound By Flame, and when friends are online, either Titanfall, Smite, or Company of Heroes 2.

All while waiting for Star Citizen...or the chance to re-up my FFXIV: A Realm Reborn subscription.

I did some beta testing of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, how did it turn out to be? I was excited about it when I heard about it, but a little meh when I did the beta. I bet that a lot of things have changed since then though.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 7:13:55 AM
superstargoddess wrote:
I did some beta testing of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, how did it turn out to be? I was excited about it when I heard about it, but a little meh when I did the beta. I bet that a lot of things have changed since then though.

I was never in the beta, so I don't know what you experienced or ran into. Personally, I love the game. But I don't have much MMO experience, and the only person I know who has that experience and played it, well...He's a horrifically opinionated person, and went in with the mindset he didn't want to like the game, and found every reason possible to tear it apart. When one of your reasons for disliking a game is the art choice for how the map looks...*sigh* He was a rough roommate to live with.

Anyway, again in my opinion, I think it turned out fun. The server I'm on had a very helpful and relaxed community when my subscription ran out (ignoring endgame elitists, but, they were a bit of a minority), and the game just got a few pretty sizable patches and content additions. But I've been out of it for maybe, oh...Five months now? So I'm not sure how much has changed or stayed the same in that time.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 29, 2014, 8:35:57 PM
Right now, I'm playing Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), and Cthulhu Saves the World (PC). I also sprinkle a bit of Dota 2, Star Trek Online, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, World of Warcraft and Hearthstone when I feel up to it. I just bought Dungeon of the Endless, so I'll start playing that soon too.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 2, 2014, 5:43:13 AM
Me? I've been playing DotE, Skulls of the Shogun... Oh, and Dark Souls. So much Dark Souls. But then, I am a bit of a masochist at times...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 2:20:29 PM
I've dug up my old Age of Empires Gold edition cd, and have started playing it again. Doesn't run ideal on Win7, but its good enough.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 5, 2014, 8:50:56 AM
Borderlands on the PS3, seems a bit graphically challenged but a nice rewarding shooter.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment