Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sleep Depravation: How Long Have You Gone?

Never Been Sleep Deprived ( < 20 hours )
Mildly Sleep Deprived ( 20-29 hours)
Sleep Deprived ( 30-39 hours )
Very Sleep Deprived ( 40 -49 hours )
Extremely Sleep Deprived ( > 50 hours )
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 8:37:54 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
If you have to print your thesis (no matter if diploma, bachelor, master or phd) on monday and got the final comments on your 120+ pages-work on friday, you'll work through the hole weekend, sleeping only a few hours when nothing else works anymore, believe me. XD

Haha yeah, I'm supposed to write my dissertation. I'll start this weekend, for real..!

And on topic, I think the most I've been deprived of sleep has been 20-29 hours. I like to sleep A LOT.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 8:34:42 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Why do people do that? smiley: confused Isn't that a bit unhealthy?

If you have to print your thesis (no matter if diploma, bachelor, master or phd) on monday and got the final comments on your 120+ pages-work on friday, you'll work through the whole weekend, sleeping only a few hours when nothing else works anymore, believe me. XD
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 7:44:49 AM
My record is just shy of 100, which shames me. I was almost there... so close... (I think it was 97-98 in the end). One day, I shall reach that magical number!

~72h happens maybe once or twice a year. I usually don't go much over ~30h, though.

36h... you're in that fun fuzzy zone... enjoy the trip. smiley: wink

This has given me an idea for a sister poll: How long have you slept for in one go?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment