Worthwhile to pre-order?

Yes
No
Other (define below)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 4:35:29 PM
In my opinion, if you are a fan of the 4x genre and you think this game might be good, get it. It is cheap right now and you get so much with the Emperor Edition (special hero, skin pack, ect...). Plus the game itself has a ton of replay value, no two games will ever be the same!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 5:22:25 PM
This alpha is so solid, it feels like a finished product. While they are still in the first phase of development, I am extatic how playable it actually is. The price is MORE than reasonable and I find myself spending WAY too much time with it! Awesome buy! Get on the train!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 6:38:33 PM
I would definitely recommend it. Pretty stable, especially for an alpha, already has alot of features to have fun with. I have been very satisfied with it and feel like the developers are serious about improving and expanding it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 6:47:41 PM
For being in Alpha this game is still very entertaining and haven't had any problems that are game breaking so far for being around 15 hours in. It can only get better from here!

Also only being around 22 to 25 dollars is def. worth the deal compared to how much other new games cost nowadays.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 6:48:55 PM
I bought it less than 2 weeks ago and the feal of the game is like "OMG FINALLY". Been trying so many 4x games since MOO2 and so many disapointments. The biggest was MOO3. Its still needs some tweaking but I feal comfident with all MOO2 lovers in the dev team smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 6:49:01 PM
If you can spare the money, buy it. As others have said, not only are you getting a remarkably polished alpha, you're going to get to play it as it evolves and turns into something amazing. It's work it even if you only play it in small doses.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 3:26:21 PM
Hey everybody, I'm currently trying to make up my mind about pre-ordering this game. I won't be able to play it for at least 3 to 4 weeks but I do want to support it. Could people that invested in the pre-order version tell me if they were satisfied and if they have the feeling that the end product will be worthwhile?
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 9:17:10 PM
Wow! Everybody seems very positive! I think that eventhough I won't be able to play it for at least a few weeks yet I'll buy it this week, if only to support this initiative.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 15, 2012, 9:19:37 PM
I like focusing on the macro elements of play. Combat itself is fun, but I really like planning out my empires growth and advancement and pitting my strategy against AI players or human players.

VieuxChat wrote:
It depend on what you liked in Master of Orion 2 or GalCiv2.

Do you want a focus on the micro (tactical combat really tactical) or on the macro (have to think how to manage the empire with lots of options) ?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment