Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Buy This Game!!!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 2, 2012, 11:50:29 AM
AFAIK, no ETA, ought to happen this week but no definite day!

Boygor wrote:
Today? Where did you hear that?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 10:43:25 AM
The game looks great, you have my support. I'll order the "support the team package" And something I read before ("some of the developers are from Battlefield franchise") finally made me decide. I love the old style BF franchise (BF1942, BF2 and BF2142). Good luck!!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 11:33:13 AM
I hope we're not waiting till Friday. Game of Thrones is on tonight so I can wait till tomorrow!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 12:18:28 PM
Damn, first time i've seen that the gamers are pushing a game to get released into alpha, instead of the usual publishing company smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 5:56:18 PM
This hasnt even reached Beta yet so ignoring diferences in opinion on what constitutes "a bit shitty" if we get our hands on it this week its going to be an alpha build and should fully be expected to crash/fail on atleast a semi regular basis.

That said im still looking forward to getting my hands on it and the way the development is setup to respond to comunity feedback this could be the most rewarding ALPHA test (then beta test) ive ever done.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 5:57:24 PM
They have stated it is quite stable, so I am assuming most of the let-down will be in the ai and game balance areas...thought I am sure a lot of software/hardware issues will come up as well
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 6:07:41 PM
Xervitus wrote:
They have stated it is quite stable, so I am assuming most of the let-down will be in the ai and game balance areas...thought I am sure a lot of software/hardware issues will come up as well

It's normal in beta. My hope is to have a very stable version when the game will be released. We can "work" as tester?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 8:23:57 PM
It's interesting to look on people, who want so much to spent their money on unknown thing. Never understand them...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 9:01:20 PM
WiZz wrote:
It's interesting to look on people, who want so much to spent their money on unknown thing. Never understand them...

better to spent the money for a good dev team ( like ES and Almost Human ) or for the usual Call of Duty etc etc?

to each his own
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 1, 2012, 6:47:42 AM
WiZz wrote:

There are not many games coming out that I'm interested in so even the alpha seriously appeals to me.

Also, I want to be able to wipe the floor with you when the games goes gold! smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 2, 2012, 11:41:08 AM
tkozlow wrote:
So, should Steam have the preorders today ?

Today? Where did you hear that?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 7:48:44 AM
Preorder will be release soon, probably this week. You just have to wait a few days smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 2, 2012, 12:13:37 PM
Dev team have not confirmed this date but spacesector is relatively serious for this news of space game. And steam release game at seem hour generally ( 18h in France but not fixe)

And Steph'nie tease in FAQ thread today : "very soon" XD
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment