Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Buy This Game!!!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Apr 29, 2012, 6:25:46 PM
reynanuy wrote:
+1

My thoughts exactly. It all points to a great game indeed, but let's not open the champagne just yet. By the way I am going for the more expensive option to help the devs and I think everyone should as well, but this is not because I think it's going to be the "BEST GAME EVER"; but because I know how painfully it's to fund your projects and actually get them done.

I can't help but be excited about the forthcoming alpha. The only other 4x game I'm interested in is Civ V's expansion.

If this game turns out not to be my cup of tea I won't jump off a bridge or anything though... I like having something o look forward to!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 29, 2012, 7:58:09 PM
We can buy the "standard" or the "premium" version, but the main thing is to help the dev and have fun to play when the game will be released . I'va made the same for Legend of Grimrock, that, for me is like ES ( not the game type obviously, the situation ). ES seems to be a gem like the game by Almost Human. In this years we'd many "blockbuster" game but how many are really good? Very Few

It's only my opinion obviously.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 29, 2012, 11:55:54 PM
Please please please please with a cherry on top let us buy the game! I don't care how early it is, just let us buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I supposed to do to wait?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!??!!?!?!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment