Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Any news on upgrading from pixel to founder pack?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 8:23:32 AM
lukemacu wrote:
I must be missing something here. Prior to the Beta I had bought the Founder pack, I have all the other hallmarks of it: The Vaulters in ES, the extra coupon, even the badge. How come I'm hearing now that it wasn't available until recently?

The Vaulters, coupons and forum awards have been available since the very beginning. However, we promised the unique hero and ship, soundtrack for a bit later or for the real release (out of Alpha and Beta).

Sandrock wrote:
" You will only be able to pick up the Founder Pack Upgrade during the Beta"

yes, and what's the name of the news? "Dungeon of the Endless - Now In Beta "

So the question seem logical no?

The Founder Pack Upgrade (for Pixel Pack owners who want to upgrade to a Founder Pack) has only been made available now: from Beta until the release (well, when Valve fixes the issue because it's still not showing on the Steam store). As for the discounts, our logic is to have our game 25% for the duration of Alpha (game being more likely to be buggy and with lots of missing features), then a 10% discount for the Beta and finally full price for the normal release.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 1:42:25 AM
The Founders addon pack was supposed to go up in the shop today, but what with the summer sale, something went wrong on Valve's end.

The "only available during beta" line means that the Founder's Pack will not be available once the game officially launches. So those of us who got the pack during Alpha yay. Those who get it now also yay! Those who get the game in a few months when the beta is over: not so yay.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 1:25:21 AM
It would be logical, but it also says beta discount will be 10% AFTER summer sales...so maybe that's when they plan to do it? In order to give new people a chance to buy Founder's before price goes up? But that would mean we who bought during Alpha would have to pay more. It is confusing...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 11:56:56 PM
" You will only be able to pick up the Founder Pack Upgrade during the Beta"

yes, and what's the name of the news? "Dungeon of the Endless - Now In Beta "

So the question seem logical no?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 11:49:27 PM
"To celebrate the Beta of DotE, you will finally be able to purchase the Founder Pack Upgrade, that includes the unique Library ship and Josh 'Ntello hero, Endless Space coupons, and the Founder Pack badge for our forum. You will only be able to pick up the Founder Pack Upgrade during the Beta: once we announce and reach the final release, it will be too late! Also, the game (both editions: Pixel and Founder pack) will keep the 25% Alpha discount until the end of the Steam Summer Sales before changing into the usual 10% Beta discount."
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 8:45:23 PM
I must be missing something here. Prior to the Beta I had bought the Founder pack, I have all the other hallmarks of it: The Vaulters in ES, the extra coupon, even the badge. How come I'm hearing now that it wasn't available until recently?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 6:04:57 PM
Hi, I have the Pixel Pack and always wanted to upgrade to the Founder Pack. Now I saw that the Founder Pack Upgrade should be available due to the last update. But I can't find it. Did I get something wrong?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 2, 2014, 1:09:57 PM
leracos wrote:
Thanks for the quick response! About to give Endless Legend a try, went Founder on that one after my impressions of Dungeon. smiley: biggrin

Oh thanks for the support. The games are completely different but it's nice that DotE players go and check Space or Legend because it shares the same universe, and vice versa! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 30, 2014, 2:26:27 PM
Thanks for the quick response! About to give Endless Legend a try, went Founder on that one after my impressions of Dungeon. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 30, 2014, 9:46:36 AM
leracos wrote:
I'd like to bump up my contribution, and I'm wondering if devs have an answer for this yet. Thanks!

Not yet, unfortunately. But we'll post announcements when/if this happens!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment